Menu
Need translator for trip in guangzhou...
Jun 28, 2008 03:42
GUESTMR PREME our boss need translater
,speak english and chinise.
please send CV by mail----yahoo.com|golden_optical_product
Jun 28, 2008 19:50
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
Is your boss coming to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, if yes, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_bill.
Best Regards,
Bill
Jul 4, 2008 06:40
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Excuse me! If Cantonese was widely spoken in Guangzhou,you would notice that Mandarin,is the main language.My wife is Cantonese,and her family.They all fail
to speak Cantonese all the time.My wife speaks Mandarin all the time. Its true,its was once mostly Cantonese,but times have changed,so I would worry less about
not communicating. The one language is the English,which many speak,and do not fully understand the meanings in sentences,from a true English speaker.
Mar 3, 2009 22:16
GUESTJANNA GMC Translation Company is happy to announce to its clients that the new office of GMC Translation Company is opened now in Guangzhou, China.
902 Metro Plaza,
183 Tian He Bei Road
Guangzhou 510000,
P,R.China
Our service
Written translation of dokuments
Translations of increased complexity
Audio and video translations
Interpretation
Notarization
For more information contact us by phone in Guangzhou:
+86(020) 2222 0882
+86(020) 2222 0880www.translate-service.cnYour visit, letter and consult are much welcome!
Thank You!
Best regards!
Mar 28, 2009 02:13
GUEST43130 We are looking for Indian male/female in china, who can work for us regarding sourcing of garment accessories.

Pls contact us on email-id airtelmail.in|vinayaka
Mar 28, 2009 03:01
GUESTRAJU I need your service. Pls provide any contact numbers. my email id is yahoo.com|rocky_chennai6

Raju

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTWILFRED

hi, this is wilfred from Godis International Consultation Center Co.,Ltd in chengdu. if you are on business or travelling in China, we could provide you translators with a favorable quotation. if you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me by email. yahoo.com.cn|ylscnu
Jun 10, 2009 05:58
  • KSMDRIYAZ
I am riyaz i am plan to visit Hongkong and china particularly in guanzhou & donguan my major visit to china is sell leather for shoes,garments and bags.
If any body know these factories or to work as an agent in china behalf of us please contact us to my personal email yahoo.co.in|ksmdriyaz my plan to visit china in 1st week of july 2009.my mobile no is 00 91 9884147011
Hopefully awaiting to hear
regards
riyaz
Jun 26, 2009 21:54
  • ZENCHEN
Riyaz, I don't know too many factories who need your leather,but there are some leather distributors selling Indian leather in shoes material markets. Maybe you can visit these shoes material markets around Guangzhou Railway Station to talk with them.
Aug 28, 2013 16:10
  • MINAKAWY
Hello

i am starting my first collection, for my own brand.for this i am coming from 1.9-10.9 to guangzhou.
i am in shoe business, but luxuary produced like "christian louboutin, giuseppe zanotti,gucci etc." !
i have a special idea, how to apply fashion juwelrys on the shoes. for this i am looking for high quality shoe manufacturer,
for fashion juwelry factorys and the most important, i need a precision mechanic/engineer to help me build a little magnet button.
do you think you can help me to find many fctorys? i want to visit so many factorys as possible in this 10 days. if u think you can help
me, i will be happy. please give me s fast as possible a reply thx in advance and best wishes from berlin-germany,

mina
Sep 3, 2013 06:17
  • LYCHEE
My name is lychee, i work as an interpreter and sourcing assistant in guangzhou for more than 3 years . if anyone needs a guide or interpreter for sightseeing, markets or factories, pls contact me by
gmail.com|lycheezheng0521
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need translator for trip in guangzhou...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code