Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Mar 15, 2010 04:48
GUEST13253 has anybody purchased from glostrade.com i idid from a person named wendy. she gave me fake dhl tracking number and i have not seen the goods
Mar 17, 2010 06:54
GUEST34194

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "yahoo.com|ministerwiley" <yahoo.com|ministerwiley>
SendTime: 2010-02-28 11:25
To: "service.alibaba.com|tradesecurity" <service.alibaba.com|tradesecurity>
Subject: Trade Dispute Form Against "Xining Int'l Electronics Technology Ltd

I Want to Open a Dispute Against:
Company Name: "Xining Int'l Electronics Technology Ltd
Contact Person: Minghua Huang
Website URL: Xining Int'l Electronics Technology Ltd.[Verified Member]
Email: yahoo.cn|xining88
Complaint Reason: I'm a buyer. I did not receive my goods even after full payment was made to the supplier/manufacturer
Brief description of the dispute: hi, my name is jimmy wiley.. I have not receive 14 laptops that i paid this supplier..i wired them $ us 1700.00, they would not e-mail me pertaining to the purchase... They stop being online and I couldn't contact them all this week, the contact person directed me to wire the money to this preson...(xining Li ..) i wire the money by western union, and they require proper identification to collect the money... So this person had identification....this person collecting the money at this location (PSBC...XIANYOU... the contact person gave me a tracking number that never brought up any information pertaining to the shipment( #RR659891405CN )... I NEED YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER...
My Contact Information
Company Name: fjc follower of jesus christ ministries inc.
Contact Person: jimmy wiley
Email: yahoo.com|ministerwiley
Tel No. 1-813-562-7524
Mar 17, 2010 13:24
GUEST15336 Hi all, I am very sad to see that so many of you have been a victim of scammers in Xiamen.
I believe my experience would top it all. For me, I was scammed by a 2 year friend in Xiamen, Yes, we have been doing business and are close friends for 2 years until one day I received fake goods. Things have taken a huge big turn. To what extent? Well, this lady (my ex-friend) and her son of a gun husband called me and my husband almost more than 200 times a day, no joke! Emailed death threats......threatened to post my pictures, address on the internet to defame me, one recent attempt was to ship a package (with harmful substance inside) to me (identity theft - used my name to ship to myself).....my computer was also hacked and I believe they are the culprit.

Very soon, I will be making this known to the internet. I will be starting a website to document my experience and my story. This *** 's name and picture will be published. Also for her husband. I will publish their company name too. It's going to be a know all tell all website from me. I will upload evidences of my police reports, lawyer letters, video evidence, voice recording evidences, email evidences.

People in XIAMEN or FUJIAN province are the worst! They are ruthless and will resort to ruthless means to get back to you. It is sad because one day we are all going to face God and choose between heaven or hell.

Guys, if you have been scammed, do not be disheartened. When there is a will, there is a way, Through this experience, I find this my calling. I want to help people who have been cheated get back at these bastards.
I spent a lot of money on lawyers to get back my justice, and trust me, I will be willing to spend more. I just feel thrilled to see them suffer.
DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE

My website will be ready in a months time and I hope you guys will find it useful.

Lets unite!

DIDI
Mar 23, 2010 01:25
GUESTSTEVEN Can anybody tell me about www.glostrade.com I am fixing to send them a large amount of money and I have read so many bad stories that I am nervous please can anyone help me before I send them the money many many thanks.
Mar 24, 2010 02:19
GUESTKASHIF ... Hi all,
This is with reference too many correspondance with the Consumer Council Hong Kong and Crime Information Police Goverment of Hong Kong that my case is still pending 15/01/2010 to dated. Kindly forward my case to the relevent department and help me to recover my funds.
Mr. Ming Zeng is not fulfilling my comitments for shipment of booked items and still holding my funds in his a/c no.455230701880078494. He is maintaing his a/c with Bank Of China 285, FULI ROAD, FUZHOU, FUJIAN, CHINA. POSTAL CODE:350001. I have sent sevral messages to him via bank to bank that recall of funds but he refused to returned the funds and I also informed to the bank of china that he is blacklisted and fraudulent and running blacklisted company with the name of Zengming International Trading Co., Ltd and maintaing his bank account with BANK OF CHINA 285, FULI ROAD, FUZHOU, FUJIAN, CHINA. POSTAL CODE:350001.
I provided sevral proves against Mr. Ming Zeng and his company that they are blacklisted and fraudulent, the references are give below;
1) http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/651302/ANOTHER_FRAUD.htm
2) http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/blacklist-company41.html
3) http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/648548/UPDATE_Zengming_International_Trading_Co_Ltd_UPDATE.htm
4) http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=zengming
5) http://fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37704

But bank of china did not take any action against him and did not retun my funds. I have been messaging to the bank of china to solve this matter as soon as possible but the bank quote only a single answer to me that you do solve this matter directly to the Mr. Ming Zeng. But I want to confirm that Mr. Ming Zeng and their company Zengming international trading Co., ltd (HK) registered on Alibaba and similar sites is a scammer and blacklisted, and he is maintaining his account with the BANK OF CHINA 285, FULI ROAD, FUZHOU, FUJIAN, CHINA Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ73C his a/c no. 455230701880078494 they have conformed that the payment was received and it was the last time I have heard anything from them. Seems like their Alibaba profile (Verified Gold supplier?!) is totally fake, as well as names, phone numbers, addresses etc. Alibaba.com is informed, but it will hardly be possible to get back money.
Last day I have received email from the Hong Kong Police after the two months that this case out of Hong Kong jurisdiction therefore please help me out from this case because this case is pending from 15/01/2010 to date.
Therefore it is beseechingly requested to please help me to recover my funds because I am not in this conditin that I bear the lost of $505/-.
Yours early respond in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Best Regards,
KASHIF YOUNAS
House no. 160, Block No.572,
Railway 60, Quarters Mughalpura,
Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone: 0092-42-7084413
Cell: 0092-345-4110278
hotmail.com|kashif.younis
Apr 5, 2010 08:34
GUEST15157 good morning I'm from Venezuela and realize a bank tr4ansferencia a purchase of 10 cell Blacberry 9000 after the seller was paid the money never appeared, please if anyone knows where I can make the complaint to be learned by this swindler Please answer this message the seller's contact details are:
Paying BANK: BANK OF CHINA XIAMEN BRANCH

ADDRESS OF BANK: BANK OF CHINA BUILDING, No.40 Hubin NORTH ROAD, XIAMEN, CHINA

Beneficiary's A / C NO :4548225-0188-021703-9

Beneficiary's NAME: LAI YANGBIN

SWIFT: BKCHCNBJ73A
Apr 5, 2010 08:38
  • JHAN
good morning I'm from Venezuela and realize a bank tr4ansferencia a purchase of 10 cell Blacberry 9000 after the seller was paid the money never appeared, please if anyone knows where I can make the complaint to be learned by this swindler Please answer this message the seller's contact details are:
Paying BANK: BANK OF CHINA XIAMEN BRANCH

ADDRESS OF BANK: BANK OF CHINA BUILDING, No.40 Hubin NORTH ROAD, XIAMEN, CHINA

Beneficiary's A / C NO :4548225-0188-021703-9

Beneficiary's NAME: LAI YANGBIN

SWIFT: BKCHCNBJ73A
Apr 6, 2010 18:07
GUEST13247 Hello

glos trade there is not they call themselves now bemtrade
their website is www.bemtrade.com they cheat again I'm also 200 € 5 CPU verloren.Ich have ordered and received nothing.
Do they have their money against?
hotmail.com|wendy_glostrade
Apr 7, 2010 08:59
GUEST05254 Hi.
I have done somebusinees with Huaqitrade in Xiamen.So if i give they details,could the police help me to get back my money?i do have the WU proofs.
regards,
dalila
Apr 25, 2010 10:01
GUEST90134 Beware of this Scammer!

On 17-April-2010 i received an email from helili via Alibaba website. I sent $890 US for 3 items, 10 of each.He/she send the tracking number EE210858805CN. I asked "which shipping company should i check?" He/ she responded "EMS of course!" which there was no information. He/she told me that the shpping company wanted my number. So I sent it. Since after that i never heard from that person. No email replies and never answers on msn messenger. Now seeing how many people and how much money they lost, i think i am still lucky :) But to be honest i think alibaba should be shut down. They are encouraging too many scammers. Like me, a lot of people here work hard for there money, just to see someone else dishonestly got it. If I study those bastard here, I swear to God i will go china, locate them and kill them!!! But i rather let go and let God. And continue with my business. In the future I will make back more than what i have lost and that person will lost more than what they totally thief. Probably more than money's worth. I for sure have learnt my lesson here.

Name: chenyong Li
City: xianyou
State: Fujian Province
Bank of China
Beneficiary account: 4554409-0188-038214-9
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ720
Bank Address: BANK OF CHINA LIMITED, XIANYOU SUB-BRANCH
Business name: MILKY WAY CORE ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (HK) CO., LIMITED.
Email: hotmail.com|usb1959 active
Email 2: hotmail.com|usb686 not active
Address: RM 1202 10/F TUNG CHUN COMMERCIAL CENTRE 43B-444 SHANGHAI STREET HONG KONG
Tel number: 00852-30776752
Page 25 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code