Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
May 16, 2010 09:16
GUEST52165 I was cheated by sending western union to Jin Chen in China. I sent $290 USD and they will not respond back to me now. I has been 4 days. They took my money and now will not contact me. I made up a fake email address and he responds to that immediately. Their information is ... please contact me if you can help me reclaim my money! They website is www.dominatefashion.com. Their email address is hotmail.com|dominatefashion. BEWARE of this scam artist and theif!
Meiyuan Road 18#, putian City, fujian Province, China
Postal code: 200000
First name: jin
Last name: chen
Phone: 008613850263272

My email address is gmail.com|checkmeout147
May 22, 2010 13:33
GUEST24177 This ZENGMING is a total SCAM! They are reported to the HK police by us too.
But I'm afraid no funds can be received back
There are too many scammers over there in China and HK, police have no time and personnel to look for them.
Jun 2, 2010 07:30
GUEST87185 OK, here it is, I have been recently scammed, I have lost alot more than all posts I read thus far, and NO, I am not going to say how much, I read with interest when people on here are nutting off at losing $100 bucks!, and maybe I am viewing this wrongly as it is alway a risk dealing in this manner (I wish I had listened to that before I too paid) and we all know it, at least some of you lost very little. Police will not bother to waste there time on small amounts because it is a waste of there time, the Federal Poice in Australia who have contacts in China even told me that do not hold out any hope as they will probably tell us that they do not have the time for it...and Im talking THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS. I am sad that these people which sit somewhere between the entry to my arse and the manufacture plant that produces the chit it comes out of resort to fellow man kind to earn a living. I have dealt with other chinese suppliers, buying 9 40 foot containers of goods which went smoothly with no problems and these recent orders (from another supplier..oops, i mean scammers) in a different product group was going exactly the smae as my previous experiences, right down to the trade manager (IM) talked through to the T/T invoices with company seal.

See next post for continuation

Jun 2, 2010 07:32
GUEST87185 I have also taken the approach that I got into this without exactly doing the fullest of checking, the warning signs were there (hind sight would be wonderful though)...the email address...mainly yahoo.com or another that has no connection to the company. There companies are no different to ours, most big companies have there own servers, and if they are exporting, then they must be a fair sized company, again like ours, you dont see small retail shops exporting do we????, no, most companies exporting are large companies so there email addresses you would think would be from there our servers....

Another sign is that they will be on the IM (instant messenger) at odd hours, DON'T BE FOOLED by them saying..."the boss has us working odd hours", they work the same type of hours as the rest of us, WOULD YOU BE WORKING LATE AT NIGHT FOR YOUR BOSS DAY IN DAY OUT.......NO.

Jun 2, 2010 07:34
GUEST87185 AGAIN, I have come to realise that most products from china, especially electronics will not be any cheaper from any supplier in CHINA...WHY you ask, because THE LITTLE FKRS CAN'T MAKE THAT STUFF, THEY WOULD HAVE TO BUY IT LIKE YOU, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS TO THOSE PRODUCTS...COME ON PEOPLE...SMELL THE FKN ROSES, all BRAND NAMED items are made under licence and controlled by the brand owner...LIKE NIKE, SAMSUNG, APPLE, EBOX, PLAYSTATION etc etc, THESE CHINESE PHOO CHOTES don't get any special licences, they have nothing except the greed in all of us people willing to believe in the profit or cheap price and that is what we see, everything else is blinded to us in those few days until it is to late.

ALL OF THE B2B SITES (B2B = business 2 business) like Alibaba, made in china etc etc are all full of scammers, hell I believe even some of hosting B2B's are scammers, after all, they make there money from there subscriptions, in return are given a "GOLD SUPPLIER' logo which aids the scammers even further.

I could go on and on, I actually think that someone should create a "safe trade" organisation whereby they check out companies on buyers behalf, the sellers then agree to join the site (thats the good sellers...REAL SELLERS), AND THEN ALL MONEY is held by the safe trade organisation and the goods are checked by a "safe trade" employee before the goods are sent and supplier handed payment, this will be full proof against scammers as they will not get through the net, because they won't recieve any money, or be able to shoe the goods to the ssfe trade employee...this would not work for small amounts though...however just a thought.

I see a couple of postings in favour of us all getting together to fight these scammers, come on......with all our busy lifes, is this really going to happen???...I think not, however we have all been scammed (tick), it all comes from china (tick), so what could be possible is we all talk via IM, and maybe agree that 2 of us go over to china with everyones documents and see what those 2 people can do, of course everyone who wants to be in for this, would have to contribute to the costs for the 2 people to go to China. That is the only way most of you are going to ever get a chance to have your say.

The person or people (I won't say company, because most of them are just made up names) scammed me are as follows:

they are on multiple B2B sites, as most of them are

Company Name: Hefei Manweituo Trading Co., Ltd.
Street Address: A-704 Century Genting Building No 251 Tunxi Road Houbaohe District Hefei City
City: Hefei
Province/State: Anhui
Country/Region: China (Mainland)
Zip: 230001
Telephone: 86-0551-3571105,13155147283
Mobile Phone: 13155147283
Fax: 86-0551-3571105

Contact is Man Guo, but won’t be there real name or picture

Jun 2, 2010 07:41
GUEST87185 OK, so I took a few posts to say very little

THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT IS....DO NOT BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES OVER THE NET AND VIA IM's (instant messengers), ONLY PAY WITH LC (letter of credit), I WOULDN'T DO IT WITH CREDIT CARDS, some people may say it is insured.....YEP, it sure is, and you will get that money back, BUT AGAIN, WAKE UP, IF THEY HAVE SCAMMED YOU AND YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS....HELLO!!!!!! NOW YOU GIVE THEM A LICENCE TO PRINT MONEY, FROM YOU.....

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, SEARCH FOR THE COMPANY ON GOOGLE, ALSO IF THEY ARE A REAL BUSINESS, THEY WILL ALSO HAVE A REAL WEBSITE OUT OF ANY B2B SITE....

PAYPAL OK, BUT CHECK WITH PAYPAL FIRST THAT YOUR MONEY IN PAYPAL WON'T BE RELEASED UNTIL YOU HAVE GOT THE GOODS

Anyone who is looking at buying from a company, be aware, anyone looking for advice, email me

bigpond.com|keithrimell

Jun 2, 2010 08:10
GUEST87185
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST91261

I am planning on sending USGUEST91261600.00 FOR THE PURCHASE Of LCD Screen on a relatively low price of 10 pieces 40 inch samsung. To Huaqitrade a certain Mr. Bruce in China.

Please Help

DO NOT BE A FOOL, THIS IS A SCAM, THEY CAN NOT GET THESE WITHOUT BEING A DISTRIBUTOR......HAVE YOU TRIED RINGING THE PHONE NUMBER, HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE BRANDED LCD MANUFACTURER TO SEE IF THIS COMPANY IS A DISTRIBTOR????

yOU WILL BE SCAMMMED IF YOU SEND YOUR MONEY
Jun 4, 2010 01:22
GUEST17550 I will not order anything from the site alibaba.com ... all companies are thieves, fraud
Jun 4, 2010 03:08
GUEST17550 I asked several vendors to send my merchandise and then send them not to accept any money ... .. so would be best...are all thieves .. you can see with the account avansu not answer any one...
Jun 6, 2010 06:14
  • APAULT
If you do not know the companies you should try to find a local person to help you out, dealing on-line is fraught ....ah yes, how do you find a suitable local person? If you feel you can trust regular contributors in here, most of us have some contacts that we trust. Of course, they are providing a service and should be paid a fee. ( If I were to introduce someone it is with best intentions and in the belief of the person's honesty, but I cannot be held responsible.)
Page 27 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code