Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Oct 17, 2008 07:17
  • SPOERLE
I suppose that you bought the items because they are very cheap, cheaper than in your home country. The cheaper they are, the higher the risk. Exactely as investing money: the higher the interest rate, the higher the risk. I do not feel sorry for the great master dealer.
Spoerle
Oct 27, 2008 07:09
GUEST21143 you cant buy goods for these prices so dont try, save up.
how can we trust a chinese company when the goverment wont help you if you report them for fraud. as i can tell by other e mails or postings i have read they are just fronts and have been doing this for years. And as you can see on line are still doing buisness even now. so unless you want to give to there pention funds dont do it.
Oct 31, 2008 01:01
GUESTJANUARIO Hie people.. all the people who where scammed from the people from xiamen, lets get United and find this people.. we will use all the powers we have, we will work together but we must find this people.. justice must be done. we should inform people not to buy from made-in-china or any bulshit from China because they are not trustworthy.. someone also stole my 510USD for a laptop but this wont stop like this.. we will do all on our effort to fight against this people....

My name is Januario Vicente Rocheque.. i am from Mozambique.. my e-mail is: hotmail.com|januariorocheque
cell:00258828486715
Fighting against scammers in Xiamen
Nov 21, 2008 14:28
GUEST25243 hi
if i call china police will they help me to get my money back one of a scammer i send 100£ from western union but after received money they did,t contact with me i got their all detail please help someone
Dec 3, 2008 20:17
GUEST46569 I sent a company 700.00 via western union because I wanted to purchase some products they requested me to send my payment via western union of 700.00 I did. The company (SWENU) emails me and said they receive the money for my product and witch they did, but I never receive the product that I initially order. My order was six playstaion 3 80 gb,one Wii,one Ipod classic, one Xbox 360 60 gb and one pair of nike boots size 6us instead they sent me three ipod classic and when I tried to reach them by email to tell them my order was incorrect they never responded back.

They gave me two tracking number the first one was ee080610445cn and when I found out that tracking number went to some else in MA they sent me another tracking number eb100166762cn and with that tracking had the three ipods
Fraud info on internet
Their Name -KIMMY
Male of female -I THINK FEMALE
Type of id, please choose "4th passport -?
Passport number- Don’t Know
Telephone Number -Don’t Know
Employer Company of Organization -SWENU company email address yahoo.com|swenu9
Western Union Information
Name Mei Mei
Last Huang
Address Jia Xing, Zhe Jiang, 314408 China

Bank Information
RECEIVER NAME: MEI MEI HUANG
ADD: JIAXING CITY,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA
BIC Code BKCHCNBJ73C
BANK ADD:BANK OF CHINA JIAXING BRANCH
USD A/C NO: 4573 5264 0800 1865 669
Dec 4, 2008 21:57
GUEST92040 Xiamen' Damn IT''
Never belive XIAMEN people
Dec 12, 2008 10:59
GUESTFBI
CHINA ARE BECOMING THE MOST FRAUDERS IN THE WORLD USING CHEAP COMPUTERS TO SCAM PEOPLE
Dec 12, 2008 16:45
GUEST16098 I have read the responses with interest - did anyone actually get hold of the police in Fujian province? I have had bad experience aswell, alas I was even more foolish and after being bitten once, I allowed myself to be bitten again. The 2 companies are Ideltrade.com and fly321.biz, pleaes do not make the same mistake as I made. But please help if you can
Sean email:-sean2.wanadoo.co.uk|sean
Dec 19, 2008 10:43
GUEST16199 swenu.com got me too. The lady's name is Mei Mei Huang. She kept e-mailing me to buy a nintendo wii from her. She sent me tracking numbers that were supposed to be were real. She got me fpr 170.00 she did not send me a Nintendo Wii I got instead an iPdiod that I did not order. I am glad that I sent her very little money. Watch out for her her web site is SWENU.COM her e-mail address is yahoo.com.cn|swenu8 or yahoo.com.cn|swenu9...
Jan 14, 2009 07:21
GUEST57212 Hello there could you please send me information or contact the police for me I started a electronics business and had good sells to start. The first company I sent my money to for them to dropship my wii consoles stole my $400 that was the only money I had to my name. Before I sent them the money they talked to me everyday. Now they are not talking. This is their website www.beaban.com This is the email yahoo.com.cn|mersta9 The name and address is First Name: Bing Xia
Last Name: Lin
Address:XuChang,HeNan,461000,China My name is JLee my email is hotmail.com|yetblessedbygod
Page 3 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code