Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Jan 23, 2009 10:11
GUEST67764 Can someone help me. I made a purchase online and was never sent the merchandise. he has stopped replying back to me. this is the information he gave me to send payment through western union. can someone please help me with the local police telephone number. he claims that this was his site www.directshoppingusa.com. thank you!

First Name: Ren
=0 D
Last Name: Zhang

City: Fuzhou

State: Guizhou

Feb 4, 2009 04:34
GUEST57237 hi there we have lost a lot of money in china ,we payed this man twice by western union,we have his name and address
we sent him £2.500, two thousand 5 hundred pounds and now he wont email us back to tell us what is going on hes been fobbing us off now for 8 weeks.
Haizhu District of Guangzhou City Complex new road on the 3rd, whose name is; jingjie li

Feb 13, 2009 11:13
GUEST24470 Hello i was ripped aswell.
I have reported my complaints to western union,hong kong police ( as i could not fin a listing ximen police),made_in_china.com and hotmail reports.
I was ripped off by MrShi [hotmail.com|toplinktrade] selling me ps3 consoles.
As i have a phone number which i have spoken to this little prick on my next step is to find his phone provider.
This little bastard ripped me off $800 us.
It was the last bit of extra money i had, Which i spent as a chance to start a home import business because i can no longer work due to a back injury.
It seems western union and chinese police do not care!!
As police have not even replied and western union were only worried about refunding my money reminding me of their policy.
Anyway i will not stop untill i get this prick so any help would be appreciated. I have flooded his email with videos to fill it up so as he cannot trade and have rang his phone so many times he cannot even turn it in any more.I will join the fight contact me at tpg.com.au|bildave
Feb 19, 2009 16:10
GUEST39249 me too.............. i just want to talk to a police officer in xiamen...............i know scammers come in all color and form.......u know it takes time for people to do this kind of reporting to the police but i just want to get in contact with one

This scammer i met on tradekey.com is email is hotmail.com|kenps3wii i order ipod touch and wii . he sent me shoes , he don't answer email

His site is http://www.ceplaza.com/searchproduct.asp

he will send u email pretending to be other people but his layout is almost the same

he won't anwser me unless i want to order more which i did not even recieve item yet

don't buy more unless u get first order first, order small to test them first

try to use paypal, western union is a gateway for scammer and they won't help u, u have to contact the police and then they will provide the police with info only

does anybody have direct no. with xiamen police station?
Feb 20, 2009 06:59
GUEST39249 Don't u need to call a international agency who'll then transfer your call
Feb 21, 2009 15:24
GUEST92443 Hello,
I paid for electronics to the comany below, I paid 980 USD and I hear since 5 week nothings. I dont become answer on my mails.
I need more help from any people, I will go next time to china, will trade self at local. I will go local police. at the moment can I sending mails anything place,
Here any Information from Wrong Company. Please be carreful
This company say they are Goldmember at Tradesite "Made-in-Cina.com"

Company Name: Monday International Trade Co., Ltd.
Company Address: HuLiDaDao road, HuLi region, Xiamen, Fujian, China
City/Province: Xiamen/Fujian
Country/Region: China
Telephone Number: 86-592-7568137
Fax Number: 86-592-7568137
Contact Person: Mr. Carter
Position: Manager
Department: Distribution Department
Showroom: http://www.made-in-china.com/showroom/cnmonday

ORDER INFORMATION:
Bank: Bank of China - XIAMEN SUB-BRANCH
BANK: BKCHCNBJ720 KTO:
Accound-Nr. 454 8226-0188-022695-4
Name: LIAO JINHUA
Feb 27, 2009 03:52
GUEST04128 please ;

Mr chris cai veryy bad company. But I don't sendin my money.. Very very bad company..
I m from in turkey..

Hazen Textile
my mobile phone : +905326663475
Mar 1, 2009 22:53
GUEST39249 WOW this is a traveling agent site....and it started a flame scamming tread.....yes i posted up here before. I Been scam also but anyone who is trading should know their is very big risk......here is forum that may provide you with good info http://resources.alibaba.com/discussion_board/88/Safe_Trading_Basics.htm

I lost almost 7 thousand to these scammers from china but i'm sure there are alot of good supplier too, you can never be too careful
Now it seems like everybody I talk to are trying to steal my money.....it's hard to trust even the real supplier cause they say the same thing
the scammers do.

Don't do business with hotmail.com|everythingdiscount4u his site http://www.avant-gardeshopping.com/

hotmail.com|kenps3wii or hotmail.com|benps3wii his site http://www.ceplaza.com/contact.asp

Becareful friends as we try to build our business, most of us will fail a couple of times, some of you are new and have lost little or alot, it hurts to lose money and recieve nothing in return. Together we can be more careful and warn others before they fall into these traps.

Bottomlines They're Scammers everywhere don't spend your lifesavings.....order very little...even your supplier might try to run away if you order alot.
Mar 5, 2009 06:19
GUEST48542 yes i too was ripped off buying games consoles from China,
company name; Yafeng Trade,, or, xiamen yafeng international trade co ltd
Western union address they give me is;
first name; Mei Mei
last name; Zheng,
add; Xiamen, fujian, 361000 china///////
Bank of china xiamen branch,
account name Zheng mei mei
account # 4548201-0188-257814-9
swift bkchcnbj73a

these people should be shot....
yahoo.com|doorbell_pc
Mar 5, 2009 22:15
GUEST39249 They all should be Shot
Page 4 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code