Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Sep 25, 2010 13:27
GUEST57043 china is too big,such lots of scammers happen,but there do have lots of trustworthy business persons,i'm from china,maybe i can do something to help,accturally,i have be succeed to get back about 800USD for one of my customers last year,if anyone need help,you can contact me and tell me all the details,maybe i can be of some help,anyway,i hope it is not too long ago,otherwise,it would be too difficult,as scammers always change their contact information after a certain time,if you are cheated in maybe one months before,you may contact me,i can't promise,so it is free,as i believe that one day you can also help me from your country.My contact information:missfishbridal.com|info Michael
Sep 30, 2010 04:11
GUEST06152 i have been able to trace who the scammers are. if you are interested to recover your full money, contact me urgently at yahoo.com|odojohnsonc. i have every information about them
Sep 30, 2010 07:02
GUEST52421 thanks for this document, alibaba.com is full of fraude compagny be careful. thanks
Oct 14, 2010 12:04
  • QPEC
I have same experience with most of the online shopping. I am delayed with aliexpress, not sure why it is..and i have lost money in others. So far i am comfortable with only chinabuye, where i get my product on time, cost ,quality effective. I dont believe in others.
Oct 19, 2010 11:53
GUEST36251 I also feel that I have been scammed by a dishonest computer company called Longkou City Quangong Trading Company. The person that I had dealing with on the purchase of computers was a TOM LEE. I wired money to a bank of China BKCHCNB73A.
The beneficiany account was 6013821900066313540, Beneficiency Customer : JIAQI Qui, 4-10 Zhong Shan Road.XIAMEN.
Tome LEE has blocked me from sending e-mails to him and has not responded to my latest e-mails since it was confirmed that he had my money. He did provide a tracking Number that turned out to be false , as when I tried to track the items it stated that there was package in existance. Could you give me a reputable police force that I can contact to go after this scammer. Your help much appreciated
Oct 20, 2010 05:24
GUEST19283 DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CONTACT OF YOUR RACE...THEY'RE ABSOLUTE THIEVES

Oct 20, 2010 17:50
GUEST46168 is there any chance to track those people who scammed me in china?i have a receipt of the payment
Oct 28, 2010 14:33
GUEST09100 Hello ,

I have also bought a motorcycle , and they have give us a false tracking number . The one who I talk to was :

Dacey/Sales Manager
MEIYA INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
MSN: hotmail.com|shop-e

I have send the moneys in his bank account (1300$) . I send him alot of email but no replay back , so I wanted to know how can I take my moneys back .

Thank you !
Nov 5, 2010 15:50
GUESTTEO hi pls can you tell me if this site it is good for buy electronics or it is only a blufffff:USEB2B.Com..they have avery cheap things but i am afraid to buy....can you help me?
Nov 7, 2010 17:07
GUEST09142 hi, i have bought a TV from summit100, and i paid 200 punds to them, its been weeks, but they hae not replied yet, please can you help me to find them, the money i have send is from western union, the name was ZIYU and the ladt name WANG, the money was sent to beijing, please help me to find them, thank you, please contact me on yahoo.co.uk|badhuzzi
Page 32 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code