Menu
Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Sep 4, 2010 00:42
  • GUEST1963
please be aware of this website www.hexili.com
I was sucked in too!! I thought I was buying a laptop, paid like everyone else by western union, never received anything. They would not answer my thousands of e-mail,when they did was to ask for more money the custom duty they has apparently paid for me. I still have not received anything except a good lesson not to trust any website from china and never pay by western union even if you use your credit card, the credit card company can't help you, because it's like taking a cash advance and therefore you can't claim you never received the goods you paid for the that credit card. anyway beware of the following from HEXILI.COM which have just shut down the website:
MoneyGram Information:
first name is :jian you
last name is: guo
City: beijing
Address: Chao Yang District,Beijing China
Post code: 100086

Bank Wire Transfer information :
Bank nameļ¼šBank of China HENAN NanYang branch
Address: longhai road jinshui district zhengzhou HENAN CHINA
City: zhengzhou
Beneficiary name: (First name: qingzhi Last name: wang )
Beneficiary A/C NO. : 629666---0200---13989
SWIFT number: BKCH CN BJ 530
Sep 6, 2010 15:43
GUEST22430
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48542 View Post

yes i too was ripped off buying games consoles from China,
company name; Yafeng Trade,, or, xiamen yafeng international trade co ltd
Western union address they give me is;
first name; Mei Mei
last name; Zheng,
add; Xiamen, fujian, 361000 china///////
Bank of china xiamen branch,
account name Zheng mei mei
account # 4...

SAME SCAMMER
Different Company
Got me on Computer Components
Western union address they give me is;
first name; Mei Mei
last name; Zheng,
add; Xiamen, fujian, 361000 china///////
Bank of china xiamen branch,
account name Zheng mei mei
account # 4548201-0188-257814-9
Xiamen VanGo Exporter Co., ltd

Sep 9, 2010 02:52
GUEST49141
*BENEFICIARY INSTITUTION : Building 5, No. 1500, Shuiqing Road, Minhang
Dist,shanghai city,China.***

receiver' Name : weng zu xing

SWIFT CODE :BKCHCNBJ720
*BEN`S ACCOUNT :6013-8264-0700-3641-657
http://www.shanghaiyadi.com/

fake
Sep 11, 2010 10:35
GUEST93125 http://cid-5cc97fd8ebe1e97b.profile.live.com/ This is another fake website and they charged my credit card many times, had to close my bank account. Nana Wang is the company name and owner.
Sep 13, 2010 07:26
GUEST14346 n our case we met them and signed the contract in which they mentioned that we have to pay notarization fees which amounted to $3450 to validate the contract and that they will be sending the invoice copy of the notarization but once we transferred the money to BANK OF CHINA Beijing Br. Cheng Dist.Beijing 100010.China. Swift code BKCH CN BJ 110 Name of Payee YAN Hong Bank account no: 40004040-188-110028-6. Their General Manager is Mr.Yu Deshui, Mr.Cheng Runhong is business manager and contact name (now) in website is Mr.Yaojixin(jinli) all the are out of service- infact they are working but the moment they see the number which has been hooked they shut their phones. Today morning their phone was ringing but after some time it became out of service. In their office they display gifts received from India so as to win your confidence.
Sep 15, 2010 16:10
GUEST15222 GUESTNALINH So did you get your Laptop or Not?
And What was the name of the person you delt with?

Thanks
Sep 15, 2010 19:07
GUEST14142 Wish I had seen this blog before I found Alibaba.com. LOL!! I'm looking for the police as well.....this is terrible and hillarious at the same time...LOL I sent two different western union transfers to Yantai, Shandong and the other to Shenzhen, Guangdong......Apparently both wires were collected by the same person in the Fujian province of Xiamen.
Receiver Names:
Yihai Wu and
Junjie Wu
This person frauded me out of ~10,000.00 USD between supposed sales of Jet ski and iPADs.
Hope this helps somebody...yet, I doubt it will be found until it's too late. Stay away from Alibaba.com and similar sites!!!!!! Since being frauded...I have found on alibaba's website that 100's of "companies" per month are reported for fraud and banned......only to begin within minutes under a new alias...
BEWARE.....email addresses and websites etc don't mean anything.......This is organized crime out of control and a disgrace to China and its citizens.
Sep 15, 2010 19:36
GUEST14142
This just in:::::
LARGE CASH REWARD FOR ANYONE IN XIAMEN AREA WHO CAN BRING VERIFIED MAYHEM TO THE WU CLAN!!

LOL :-))

Sep 20, 2010 19:00
GUESTJUNIOR hi mi name is junior i an fron dominican republic i just buy to sportboundless an this guy scam me i kent believe he is so smart he reale know the paypal sistem even wend i used paypal to pay for hen this guy cheat mi money he send me empty box of shoes there is not way i kent get back mi money but i will make sure this guy co to gail so please if you ken provided me the china fugjian numb police i will apreciated thad tx alot
Sep 24, 2010 05:12
GUEST26230 Please, if any one know this next:

Dacey/Sales Manager
MEIYA INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
MSN: hotmail.com|shop-e

Plus more information:

i have checked.very sorry for that.bcz you only change name,the address is still wrong now.
you need change address "43B-444 SHANGHAI STREET HONG KONG" change to "BANK OF CHINA LIMITED,XIANYOU SUB-BRANCH "

Beneficiary Name : XinYu Huang
Bank Name : BANK OF CHINA
Beneficiary Account :60138 2640 70036 22277
Swift Code : BKCHCNBJ720
Bank Address : BANK OF CHINA LIMITED,XIANYOU SUB-BRANCH

Notice to CHINA or HOG KONG POLICE because this person make us TT 920,00USD and after thatdon't know them and no received any reply.

Together we must help together to catch this type peoples and make them pay all and no lie to any other want to do fair play business.

Thank you.
Page 31 of 46    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help-Need to contact police in xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code