Menu
Chinese Games
Dec 22, 2006 01:26
  • SAYHITOANT
Yes, the scoring is complicated and it differs in different countries. I also realised recently that each country has slightly different rules in playing majhong. For eg. in Singapore, each player has 13 cards but in China, they play with 16. I am not too sure about the rules in Taiwan, Hong Kong or other countries.

I don't gamble but playing with a little money in Majhong makes the game more interesting and fun. In my case, the winners would treat the losers at the end of the game. Sometimes, the winner becomes the loser when the Win cannot cover the total costs of the treat!

LC, the software (Milo's Chinese Chess 1.0) is pretty good by my standard. But I forgot the link that I downloaded. You may wish to try this link:

http://toget.pchome.com.tw/intro/game_mind/game_mind_board/4858.html
Nov 14, 2008 23:24
GUESTALIEX how to get Xiang Qi offline de a
who can tell me iw an noe
because my fren wan play!!!
Nov 15, 2008 14:28
  • WANHU
I was in Bao'an. In the park, not far from Bao'an bus terminal, many old folks play Chinese chess, in the evening. I don't really know how to play or would ever play majiang/mahjong as it always involves with money, most of the time. However small money is involved, I still think it's a bet and gamble. Maybe to make it more interesting.
Nov 15, 2008 22:39
  • CHINAGUY
i don`t like majiang but chest.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Games
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code