Menu
How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Jul 21, 2011 03:18
  • JING86
[quote=KTM475 ,35067]I married mine!not because she is chinese, but she is my best friend.[/quote]

Awww. thanks for sharing that is such a sweet picture. :)
Jul 21, 2011 03:24
  • IVYZHU
I think people have different views of their chinese girlfriends.
Jul 21, 2011 03:47
  • JING86
Everyone is different, please don't generalize in such a negative way. FYI, currently in the U.S many Chinese woman come here to persue there Ph.D, masters, and earn plenty of money on there own. So i doubt they are gold diggers.
Jul 21, 2011 03:50
  • JING86
I concur, everyone is different.
Jul 21, 2011 03:56
  • JING86
Again, everyone is different. There are alot of poor communities in China and so obviously many of these poor community woman would want to seek a much better half perhaps a men who is more finically stable. But again not all Chinese do that.

There are really well educated chinese woman who works hard and live a very healthy life with their spouse
Jul 21, 2011 04:02
  • JING86
Hahaha. I don't think Google is an option in China. I think TCG is actually a great place i'm not sure about others though since they are pretty negative views on China.
Sep 2, 2011 06:36
GUEST24849 I just don't get why people are so obsessed with the whole visa thing.The people who think Chinese girls want to be with westeners just because they could get a better life are so shallow.Is it because you have nothing better to offer to the love of your life but a visa?That's just sadThe people who think that way must be really insecure,and have no confidence in themselves what so ever,and people like that they're not worth to be loved..Some Chinese girls are a lot richer than their boyfriends,they do not go for a western man because of visa,money,sometimes it just that someone you love happened to be from another country.
and who told you the west countries are better for living?I've been to the US,Canada,Britain,Australia,South Africa,Singapore,etc.,i still love to live in China.
Oct 8, 2011 13:33
GUEST18209
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST69221 View Post

My boyfriend and I sorted out our problems and we are happy again. But the experience I had left me feeling very bitter about the chinese girls. Of course there are lovely ones, but I just haven't had the chance to meet them yet.
My boyfriend's brother was in China with him and he now has got his chinese girlfriend in England. We are al...

I agree with you, I had a chinese girl for 3 years of my life and additional 2 years which were more like "friends". I still work with chinese today, and I agree it is a "business contract" and it annoys me. Generally they seek to be with a man whom has networking capabilities, what kind of job does he have? Where his the apartment or house? Its not just for westerns it is among themselves as well. And the main root is money. Even the chinese I do business with I do not feel they are a "friend" its always about money related topics. Dont get me wrong I love money and I do love chinese women, but you need a stragetic mindset to be with them. They are good at lieing, cheating and deceptive is at their core, many western people are "simple thinking" to believe what chinese girls are REALLY like. Basically its simple, have money, have business, and if marry sign the postnuptial agreement then we shall see if she "LOVES" you or not! You need a stragetic mindset, it is like playing chess. I have learn many things from my mistakes dealing with chinese women, and the more mistakes one makes the better you become and learn from it. But I do not think chinese women understands what "love" is, family orintanted yes, business contract yes, materialistic yes, using people as a pawn yes, networking yes, love no. No doubt people will disagree with me, but with my experience and its mainly everyday its true and they say "haha you think too much".. no I am being careful.
Oct 15, 2011 08:19
GUEST71081 Well,as a Chinese girl....
I've dreamed about a foreign love,and I think maybe westerners will think so.To know about the other culture,and to meet someone who are really dirrerent from people around you,is really good.^_^
But I'm not looking for.Think about Chinese girl?Maybe just think.His lover could come from his hometown or China or any other countries,if he loves
Sorry for this poor English...^_^
Oct 15, 2011 08:47
GUEST71084 I'm sorry to hear that this girl hurt your feelling.Yes she shouldn't do that,and this words which girls here said was really rude.
I think it all because our education.Seems like our teacher haven't tell us more about how to be a good girl,but tell us how important the study is.Work hard means have a good life.But as you know,China has a very large population.You can't imagine how difficult to find a job in China.So someone of them decide to marry with a rich guy or foreigner who can change their lives.
But I still believe that most of us,Chinese girls are really good.We work hard,love our boyfriend with all our heart,and so on.
Another thing,I hope that you could be better soon.^_^
Page 13 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code