Menu
How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
May 17, 2012 11:01
GUEST19147 Hello, I am a chinese lady.
It is so interesting that there are so many people . I think the most important for a marriage is being honest and love, no matter you are a western or a Chinese.
I personally feel that Western men are very handsome, they are tall and athletic, They have cools faces especially eyes.These charactors meet Chinese girls' Aesthetic standards very much,a lot of chinese girls are attractive to western men mainly because of this.

Jul 20, 2012 17:31
GUEST32110 Well, what can I add...

I last entered my thoughts as "GUEST20149" on page 11. We have now been married for 2.5 years and are expecting our second child in October (a daughter this time).

My wife is a Canadian citzen and has been for many, many years (before I met her here; she is a native of mainland China).

She is the most wonderful person I've ever met.

My advice: Open your eyes! Listen, feel, trust your thoughts. A Chinese woman, particularly from the mainland, will probably share your values (as I am a "real" caucausian looking for a life partner - 100% to each other). Sure, there will be exceptions and you have to watch for them - - but, it is all about the persons you fall in love with.

I have never regretted my decision. She and I were made for each other.

By the way, I went to China to meet her family and spent 6 weeks there. They were the most understanding, loving people that I've ever met! Her mother arrives here in Canada as our guest soon to take care of our (pending) daughter... ...what a beautiful culuture!!!

My advice - follow your heart.
Jul 21, 2012 20:57
  • NOBODY
Why did i marry a chinese?
Because i met her, because we have similar interests, because we love each other.
We have a beautiful daughter, and both never regret the decision.
The different cultures spice it up and learning (or shaking your head) about other cultures is fun.
Jul 22, 2012 02:52
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY

Why did i marry a chinese?
Because i met her, because we have similar interests, because we love each other.
We have a beautiful daughter, and both never regret the decision.
The different cultures spice it up and learning (or shaking your head) about other cultures is fun.

Again, a foreigner married a Chinese girl and has a happy life. I have seen many guys who get married with Chinese girls on this forum.
Jul 25, 2012 22:11
  • NOBODY
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Again, a foreigner married a Chinese girl and has a happy life. I have seen many guys who get married with Chinese girls on this forum.

Ha it is a forum about China for foreigners... so i guess you will find more
Jul 29, 2012 01:42
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY

Ha it is a forum about China for foreigners... so i guess you will find more

That's for sure. Wish you and your wife a happy life.
Sep 12, 2012 08:14
GUEST42572 Hi. I am an Australian engaged to a Chinese woman. I appreciate her feminine nature and genuine love. A love that is shown by actions rather than words. I met her in China and we will live in Australia. We are both in our late 40's and value love, peace, honesty and contentment within marriage. This has been our discussion and understanding for our future together. I have an average income and she will leave a good job to be here with me. There are some continuing cultural differences that is to be expected and i often learn about my own culture when experiencing hers. I also love that she depends on me to defend and care for her although she is keen to work and always thinks of my needs. Males in the West seem to have lost our roles as men however i feel that with this beautiful women i can be myself and love and treat her as a good man should treat a great wife.
May 9, 2013 01:06
yes
May 9, 2013 01:17
well said,you are one of the few who made a good point so far,as I've been reading the post one by one from the very first.
Jun 30, 2013 10:24
GUEST22610 I very much agree with him. The more similar background the more chance for a lasting and fulfilling relationship. Has he commented on others? My impression is that it is you who attacks him. He has a choice and in my opinion it is a very good choice.
Page 15 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code