Menu
How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Jun 30, 2013 10:28
GUEST22610 This is only the excitement of the beginning. With time people start missing their own.
Jul 14, 2013 17:40
GUEST22841 I am a American guy who love asian women. I wish I could have one who will love me for me and not money and or a green card
Jul 27, 2013 05:01
  • NICOLE_BABY
True love is hard to find between two people from different cultures, but it's worth time for trying to get one real relationship from a guy in different country.

Jul 28, 2013 03:34
  • BBQQ
Nicole,

Have you ever considered of having a foreign husband?
Jul 28, 2013 16:51
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
How about you?
Wan
Jul 29, 2013 21:06
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I never thought of marrying a foreigner. My parents hope that I can get married with a Chinese man who is from the same place. People from the same place share same values, ideas, habits and custom.
Aug 10, 2013 18:50
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
Values, ideas and habits differ from one person to another. Perhaps you may only share custom if you choose a man from your own locality. For me, I don't really have any requirements for my match except she should be sincere and willing to adapt.
Wan
Aug 12, 2013 20:53
  • BBQQ
Hehe,

In fact, I don't have too many requirements for my future husband. My parents care about me very much. They have requirements on my future huband. All their wish is that I can marry a good man and have a good life.
Nov 9, 2015 06:09
GUEST89481 hi i dont know what they think about the chinese girls????but i hate them for reason. last year my husband went to china he met girl their????when i find out i said forget about it whay happenend happened....move on with ur life.But i came to know she is still talking and texting him...so i told her about his reality that he is married 44year old man...but now he is keep saying he wants go back and marry her. i dont know what she said to him but deffinetly she ruined my 21 years of marriage.....so its my kindly request that chinese govt has to do something about this. that foreginers come their and have sex with their girls and ruin their marriage and then they totally forget about their reality....they should have more control on those girls....especially girls who are student and work as a waitress in a five star motels and sleep with foreingers and give them all kind of STD's. Bcoz its true... .....so girls.......... please dont try these kind of ways to get green card or visa.....i:e so shame...if you have ability then try on you own rather than ruining somebodies life....
Jun 1, 2016 13:42
GUEST81688 Hi I am scared as hell at the thought of marring a chinese woman I met online bought flowers and all that romantic stuff I loved it now I am going to marry her and I really want yo but I proposed right away now I think she is to good for me tried to let her way out but no avia., I sm in love with this woman she is my spirit I have never lived before I am a homebody educated more than some I hsve many PhD and I focussed on intelligence instead ofcmone we are going to get married in Feb 14 my idea but I nerd answers on culture everything I fell in love without question's I will be learning Chinese she speaks no English I sm moving over to her I just started travel agency but I sm also a writer and author but little money I sm iam 53 she is 45 but know I dont know if good idea , but I love her snd cry most of time at the prospect it going to end she is yo is this normal I would love to here from women I welcome it .
Page 16 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do western guys really think about their Chinese girlfriends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code