Menu
Teaching in China?
Mar 30, 2007 00:03
  • JANFRISK
interesting view of yours, i must say. You are prepared to move with your kids to Chongqing and you ask about advice? Seems you already have the guts to do anything!
Might be I am not much of a help, though I've been living in Shenzhen for three years, and don't know much except xiangxiang in hunan were my wife comes from, and Shanghai were i used to work before. Gulin, or outside, named Yangshou, is a place were long noses lives.
Generaly, chinese people are hesitant to invite, that comes for a long nose as a local, no different. If you can provide some good, as he or she think good of, you will easily be welcomed, and that with warmth!!! And you can be asured you will be paid back, in some way!
As far as I know, I love chinese people before swedish; they are honost in their way of living and the business of their living. They cheat you in a second, but, anyway, who doesen't?
Can you speak mandarin? Can your children? What are you suppuse to teach?

What will the agency provide you with for that emourmus charge?
Mar 30, 2007 18:19
  • APAULT
JanFrisk - I fear you may have wasted yr time as the originator of the thread hasn't logged in for 6 weeks :( Pity we don't hear how they have got on or if our replies helped... but that's life on the Net!
Mar 31, 2007 21:04
  • COLAIDO
what's APAULT do ?
u know so much about CHINA. r u a teacher?
if we can make a friend, my MSN is hotmail.com|colaido_lee
Apr 1, 2007 16:55
  • APAULT
I was a teacher, Colaido. I am out of China at the moment but will return in 2 weeks and hope to teach again next September.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code