Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Jan 7, 2007 10:11
  • SOMCHAI130
To chinagirl,
Thank you for your information I'm very appreciate. I will send you a picture which style I'm looking for. May be we could make some business in the future.
Feb 9, 2008 19:39
GUEST65134 Hi,

we are planning to travel from Guagzhou to Guilin on 13/03 - myself and wife andour 10months old daughter. We will be arriving to Guagzhou in the morning from HK. Do you think we will be able to book a soft sleeper for the same day? Is there any possible to book a train ticket in advance??

Thanks

Chris
Feb 13, 2008 15:52
GUEST73548 Hello I from South Africa travelling to china in March. Can you please tell me how do I get from Guangzhou to Macau and how much will it cost?
Thank you
Feb 13, 2008 22:06
GUEST48216 Hello chinatiger

My ancestors are from Shun De in Guangzhou. Can you advise me how to get there? I couldn't find any information on Shun De in the Lonely Planet.

What can I do there? any interesting places for us to visit.

Sad to say, I can't speak Cantonese well.

Mei Mei
Feb 14, 2008 13:05
  • SHEZ
Hi Chinatiger
how r u? can u please help me with the names of all the mens clothes markets in Guangzhou or any other part of china where i can find good copies of big brands like Armani, energie replay etc. ( clothes like Denim jeans, cotton shirts, tee shirts half slevees, full slevees etc). at a very good price. thank u so much waiting for ur reply.
Feb 15, 2008 00:47
GUEST21245 hi...i sham from malaysia, I will travel guang zhou on 22nd feb 08 from zuhai. i looking for rent apartment for 7 peoples for stay just one night. what is ur advise.. tq
Feb 16, 2008 09:52
  • BARONTWANGLE
To Guest 65134 (Chris). I think it's very unlikely that you could get 3 soft beds for a train to Guilin on the day. You may get one, but not 3 together. If you are only arriving in the morning and planning to leave right away, then you need to find a way to book the ticket in advance. My only suggestion for this would be to try to contact a big international hotel and ask if they could do it for you, and then pay them by credit card. You can then collect the tickets when you get here. Try the Garden Hotel, Bai Yun hotel, White Swan, etc. The tickets should be around 500 yuan for soft bed, so don't let them rip you off! The official price will be printed on the ticket anyway.

You will need to transfer from GZ East station to the Main station anyway, so the former two suggestions are on the way. The White Swan is a little out of the way, but Shamian is about the most peacful area of GZ to spend a few hours with a small baby. Good luck.
Feb 16, 2008 10:04
  • BARONTWANGLE
Seeing Gionvia has done a runner - it looks like I am having to look after you all! To Guest 73548. The best way (or only way I know of) to get from GZ to Macau is by bus. They leave every 30 minutes or so from a number of locations around the city. The company which runs the best service seems to be CTS. You can find out the schedule and other info from their website - http://ctsbus.hkcts.com/routes/macau/macau_guangzhou.html

Not sure on the exact price, but it is in the region of 100 Yuan one way. Takes about 3 hours.
Feb 16, 2008 10:09
  • BARONTWANGLE
To GUEST48216. Shun De is not in Guangzhou! No wonder you couldn't find it! haha. It is actually in Foshan city, which is about an hour by bus towards the West. I have never been there, so that is where my advice to you ends. Happy ancestor hunting.

Feb 17, 2008 18:39
  • AMERICA
Hello! I reside in the U.S.A and I am in search of replica clothes of style such as ed hardy, true religion and juicy couture. I currently have a supplier in Guangzhou but i am in search of a new supplier with reasonable shipping fees! The supplier that i have is very reliable when it comes to getting my goods but i am having trouble with the weight they quote the items as being! For example if an items weighs .3kg then they will say that it is .55kg instead and then i end up paying more for shipping and my supplier pockets the excess money i paid. I feel that this is really unfair because shipping from china to the usa is so expensive! Do you know of any good couriers in Guangzhou that will pick up the items that i buy from this company? I would rather pay the shipping fee myself instead of allowing my wholesaler to continue to cheat me out of shipping fees! This way i can get the correct weight of my items and then i wont be cheated. I hear of alot of shipping companies that get 30-40% percent off shipping from services such as ems and dhl! Is it possible for me to get a good percentage off shipping? The items that i am trying to get weigh about 45kg but i know that my supplier is lying and that it really weighs about 25kg! This makes me angry that one would cheat me out of shipping. I am considering getting a new supplier that is honest and wont cheat me in shipping. Do you know of any legit suppliers of replica brand in your city? I have tried searching online for new suppliers but i have no luck at all! Any information will help, thanks!
Page 2 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code