Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Feb 17, 2008 21:10
  • BARONTWANGLE
Contact Zoe Lee at live.cn|zoelee

She will be able to help
Feb 21, 2008 11:20
hi, we are fashion retailer . We have some design and need a factory to manufacture in small qty . Do u hav any idea where can i contact ???

thanks and regards
catherine
yahoo.com|tanlf
Feb 21, 2008 23:30
GUEST95652 Hi,

This is my first time to GZ. I would like to know some cheap hotels in Gz or homestay. What would be the approx price. I also want to buy some wholesale readymade clothes for ladies, men and children.
which is the best time to visit GZ for shopping. I also want to buy toys, gift items, baby items. Does anyone know which is the cheapest flight form India to China?.

Suggestions are welcome

Thanks in advance.

my email address is yahoo.com|william_roed
Feb 23, 2008 10:22
  • BARONTWANGLE
You can fly direct to Guangzhou from Delhi on China Southern Airlines. They are usually quite cheap.

There are no official "homestays" in China, as it is not legal for foreigners to live in private accommodation. There are many hotels in GZ, and as long as you avoid the Canton fair, they are reasonably priced. 200 yuan per night will get you somewhere clean and comfortable, but don't expect luxuries for that price. You need to spend double that for a 4star hotel.

For wholesale ladies clothes, try the Ladies Vogue Fashion Mall situated at exit G of Guangzhou Dong Zhan subway station.

I can't offer much more help than that. Let's hope the tiger returns soon!
Feb 28, 2008 01:04
  • AMERICA
Hello I need to know if this is a legit place in Guangzhou? I want to use this site as a ed hardy shirt supplier! This is the address Factory-link International Trading Co.Ltd
Address£ºShop 473A-475, Universe Shoe Plaza, huanshi Road,Guangzhou,CN Post Code£º510000 Tel£º+86.756.6681628 Fax: +86.756.6681628. Please find out if this is a real company and this is the website (www.factory-link.com). It seems to be affiliated with RED PONY INTERNATIONAL which is a shipping service that my past supplier once used! This is the address for Red Pony No 101,Behind Zone A of Old Wantong ,Zhanxi Road Guangzhou City,GD Pr,China and here is the number phone number 86-20-86504048 Please find out if the these are actual places and not a scam! I really need a supplier next month and i want to use them!
Feb 28, 2008 01:31
  • AMERICA
Hello the web address that was affiliated with Red Pony shipping services is www.speedairsea.com and i really need to know if these are pretty good companies! I think that speedairsea.com is legit since since my supplier shipped my goods through them but i am unsure of factory-link because i have never bought from them. Please help me, thanks!
Mar 1, 2008 17:15
  • AMERICA
Hello if anyone knows any information about the above site mentioned please let me know, thanks!
Mar 7, 2008 13:31
  • SHEZ
can u please help me with the names of all the mens clothes markets in Guangzhou, humen or any other part of china or any town ,any city where i can find good copies of big brands like Armani, energie replay etc. ( clothes like Denim jeans, cotton shirts, tee shirts half slevees, full slevees etc). at a very good price. thank u so much waiting for ur reply
Mar 8, 2008 14:08
  • BARONTWANGLE
Ok, I am more than happy to help people with travel arrangements and advice, but I am certainly not going to do work for people! Why should I search for suppliers, shipping companies, exporters, etc? Do your own work. Of course, if you want to pay me, then that's different!
Mar 8, 2008 19:51
  • SIMRED
Planning a day trip to GZ from Hong Kong next month. Are there any shopping centres or markets (around the central city area) which have clothing in western sizes, I am looking for something similar to the shopping centre opposite the railway station in Shenzhen.
Page 3 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code