Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Mar 26, 2008 04:01
  • ZENCHEN
To upstairs,you can visit www.lifeofguangzhou.com
Apr 5, 2008 13:55
GUEST15588 Hi There!

I'm Gin from Singapore. I'll be travelling to guangzhou on 11apr, to source for fashion handbags. Heard from my friends that i can actually go to Baima trading building. However, i need a wide variety of merchandise , but in smaller quantity. I need help with shipping and was thinking of getting a reliable agent whom i can work with on a long term basis .

Can anyone pls kindly advise how i should go about doing this. Ypu help is greatly appreciated.

Pls feel free to mail me at yahoo.com|gin_chia

Thank you so much!!
Apr 5, 2008 23:43
  • BETWEENUS21
there have been a few postings on this and one can refer by searching this site. The fashion n clothes outlets are located around the railway station area; and for guides there are a few who have also posted in forums on guangzhou. If u can either stay on or come around the 15 apr onwards - u can attend the canton fair which is one of the largest trade fair of produucts from mainly the whole guangdong province and other regions.
Apr 26, 2008 19:44
GUEST32169 Hello Chinatiger,

Nice to meet you:), am planning a trip from Zhuhai>Guanngzhou> shantou and back.
is this a good idea to travel by bus? is it a point to point bus station at all cities, where I get off and find a budget hotel for 2 days @ each city and then move on to the next city after i have visited the sights of the place, nice and easy and mostly safe.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Cheers
Solomate
Apr 26, 2008 21:28
  • ELLYSE
You don't have a choice for Zhuhai -- Guangzhou, you definitely have to travel by bus.
Guangzhou -- Shantou you have a choice of bus or train, but there're only 2 train departures so taking bus might be more convenient.
Note that there're multiple long-distance bus stations in each city, which could be confusing because they'll all have different schedules!
Apr 27, 2008 22:59
GUEST48145 Thank You Ellyse, I was hoping for a little more info, like budget hotels around GZ bus station [ purely for convinience] and Shantou.
criteria: travel and explore on foot within the city the places of interest and ofcourse experience the local special food.
If you are from either of these cities OR could recommend me a trustful guide, that would be smashing!!

cheers!
Smate.
Sep 4, 2008 03:20
GUEST02109 Hello !

I am from India and want to know the wholesale market details of Guangzhou,
so that I can serch for exclusive products for retailing in India.

thanks
Umang (gmail.com|umang.jsr)
India
Sep 5, 2008 03:19
GUEST12960 Hi Gionvia,

I really need assistance from you. I will be bringing my elders (all above 65 years old) and there will be 7 of us traveling in total. We need to go to Puning, near Shantou from Guangzhou. What is the best route to get there and how long will it take?

Thank you very much.
Oct 10, 2008 05:42
GUEST10111 Hi Gionvia,

I want to travel to Guangzhou to buy wholesale items to ship back to Jamaica. It seems cheaper to fly to and Stay in Hong Kong. Is it possible to do this and say travel by train to Guangzhou.

Also, do you know where in Guangzhou I would be able to ship my items from?
Oct 20, 2008 23:22
  • DARKHORSE

Hi Chinatiger/GIONVIA!

I am travelling to Guangzhou in mid December (21-26) this year. I would like to know how to get to 'WEdding street' Jiangnandadao where they sell lots of wedding stuff and Haiyin electrical city. Do you know whether there are close and/or budget hotels/motels nearby and should I take the metro or bus to the WEdding st./Haiyin ? Also, any ideas on where else to go/or do? Maybe Baiyun Park?

Do you also know where I can get a detailed map (in English) of Guangzhou? If any on the Internet?

I can speak Cantonese but not great ;) and can't read Chinese.

Thanks so much
Darkhorse
Page 5 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code