Menu
Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Mar 9, 2008 11:08
  • AMERICA
Hello! If anyone needs help with wholesale items please contact my friend from
Guangzhou named Sandy Chen and please email her at yahoo.com.cn|sandy_cxh
Also if you want information regarding her i will let you know free of charge because i know that it is hard to find a reliable supplier. I did all the work and investigated this information so pkease don't worry about scams! Also if anyone looking for a shipping agent then please use www.speedairsea.com because shipping to the usa is $8.1 per kg and the company is legit.
Mar 9, 2008 12:48
GUEST28196 hi chinatiger,
i'm planning a trip to guangzhou nxt month, i want to take public bus from hong kong airport to guangzhou, granada garden what bus must i take/is it written in english?

Thank You
AYONG
Mar 10, 2008 02:09
  • BARONTWANGLE
Not sure where "Granada Garden" is, but you can take the CTS bus from HK airport direct to GZ. It's not the cheapest way, but probably the easiest. From arrivals, follow the signs for the bus. Before walking outside to the local bus station, take a left. You can buy a ticket from the kiosk which says "CTS" in the waiting room.
Mar 11, 2008 06:50
GUEST12108 i would like to visit shanghai from guangzhou, Better for me to go by train or by bus. which route have better sceneries, thanks
Mar 12, 2008 02:49
  • BARONTWANGLE
Guest 12108.

There is no comparison between the train and the bus. The train will be quicker, safer, and probably cheaper. However, it is a long journey, and you will be better to do it overnight on the sleeper train. (it would be the same situation on the bus too, but less comfortable). You probably won't have much to look at scenery wise, as most of the time will be dark.

There isn't much to do in Guangzhou for tourists. Are you going there for a reason? If not, then I would be tempted to go elsewhere. You have many choices of beautiful places to visit in China, but Guangzhou certainly isn't one of them.

Mar 15, 2008 13:26
  • TOMYTENIC
I am a boy in guangzhou who is familiar with many wholesale markets in guangzhou.if you come to guangzhou ,i can be your guide,help you to find products in guangzhou, there are various wholesale center in guangzhou ,if you have any question please contact me:
my msn& email:hotmail.com|tomytenic
my blog:www.flickr.com/tomytenic

Mar 16, 2008 00:05
  • BILLCAI
Hello Friends,
This is Bill from Guangzhou, I know this city well, if you need any info( wholesale markets, transports, hotels, etc.) from this city and other cities nearby, please feel free to contact me, I am pappy to answer your questions. My email is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill
Wish you enjoy a great trip in Guangzhou.
Bill
Mar 21, 2008 11:11
  • SUSANGAIL
Hello,
I was wondering if you could help me and let me know if this company is real or not please. I want to order products from this company but after being scammed by two other companies in China (shop-jeans and wholesaleinstyle) I am very wary about sending money if the company is not real.

The website is www.e21fashion.com and they say their address is:

HongDa International Trading Co., Ltd, 543A-545 Section D, Universe Plaza, HuanShi west road, Guangzhou, China

Thanks
Mar 21, 2008 23:51
  • BARONTWANGLE
Susan.

You should get a local representative to handle these matters for you. They will be able to bargain for better prices and make sure you avoid being scammed again. I don't know the company you are talking about, but if you want me to introduce you to someone very trustworthy who can look after such things for you, then I will be happy to.
Mar 25, 2008 10:02
GUEST21610 Can you pls tell me about the ladies fashion choths wholesale area(address) in guangzhou? Pls.. I'm interest and looking for the wholesale area(address) in guangzhou longtime already!! And with the hotel info around the wholesale area also. I wish your can help me.. Pls E-mail me: hotmail.com|beebee_sammi. Thanks!!
Page 4 of 18    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone needs help in Guangzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code