Menu
Muslim food
Nov 24, 2008 19:52
  • ELLYSE
Yes, those are. But that's not an exhaustive listing?
Where would you be located?
No, I don't know of any such caterer, and it sounds unlikely as well. If you find a halal restaurant near you, you might ask them if they would provide delivery service on a regular basis, as many small restaurants do.
Oct 17, 2009 18:08
GUESTTF Hello,
Does anyone know of good Halal resturants in Nanjing, near Xuanwu Lake/Park?
Oct 23, 2009 01:12
  • ELLYSE
Try this noodle place on the east side of the lake: 兰州拉面 (玄武区龙蟠路159号南京林业大学南门左50米(近金陵))
Jun 1, 2010 02:41
GUESTIZHAR KHAN my name is izhar khan ...i am also in china ...and student here,,here we eat hallal food ..because here also many muslim resturant..thanks ....
Sep 25, 2010 13:07
GUEST28750 Jiangning Ave, Tolejia, Jiagning, Nanjing

New foreign Pakistani restaurant opened in Jiangning, Nanjing It offers exclusive Halal food. There are variety of delicious Pakistani, Indian and Chinese food as well as all Pakistani/Indian Desi grocery is also available. Halal (Slaughtered by Muslim way) meat is also available upon request.

It’s very near to Nanjing Aeronautics University junior campus. There is one big SUGO Market near by this area. Restaurant is located to the west direction from SUGUO mart. There are variety of traditional Pakistani/Indian/Chinese food at very economical price.

Will deliver to Jiangning and Yuhua District.
Restaurant is located to the west from SUGUO supermarket on the corner of Jiangjun Dadao and ShenTai Lu.
http://www.mano-salwa.com
0086-25 8509 2467
Dec 21, 2010 18:48
GUEST15312 is the alibaba pizza and chunkles in {Nanjing,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/nanjing.htm} providing halal food?
i am actually a university student at nuaa and i have heard that its muslim restaurant does not offer us halal chiken as they say they do. so am quite worried. and eating fish in a non halal restaurant is it ok??..thank you.
Apr 8, 2011 08:27
GUEST46641 Mr. Sodagar

This is Amin from Bangladesh. I specially thank you because I am going to Nanjing tomorrow & I need halal food; your advice is really helping me a lot.

Jazakallahu khairan
Nov 15, 2011 08:58
GUESTELNUR690 Salam Aleykum. Who knows in Nanjing have there any turkish restarant?
Oct 12, 2013 11:55
GUESTGUEST88 Hi Friends. I plan to visit Beijing for 5 days tour to favorite area. Will stay at hotel next to Temple of Heaven. Are there any moslem food hawkers or restaurants there? Also, any moslem food in Great Wall Badaling or M.... Great Wall (forgot the section name). Thank yoy.
Aug 16, 2016 11:11
  • GROSSTOTAL
You can try "Masala Kitchen Restaurant" located at "Xuezelu" Nanjing.
Take Subway line 2 to reach your destination :)
Food is quite good and desi indian style
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Muslim food
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code