Menu
Looking for an appartment near NanKai U
Jan 24, 2007 14:58
  • BREC
I am a single Mom applying to do a Study Abroad through my university in the US. However, to live in the housing provided by the program you must be 18. I am 25 but my son is only 1 year so he can't live there...isn't that rather silly?? Anyway, so I am trying to find my own appartment there so I can go study at NanKai University with this program. Does anyone know of an appartment for rent near NanKai University, or know how I could go about finding one on my own? I would appreciate ANY help or information anyone could offer. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brec (Chinese name, Xiao Bai)
Jan 24, 2007 18:22
  • STOCKTOV
Hi,
I am also living in Tianjin.

Finding an apartment in Tianjin will be pretty easy, it just depends on your price range. Pretty standard/basic apartments can rent for about 1000 RMB per month.

You may also want to inquire at Universities near by. For example, the Medical University, which is very near Nankai, has pretty nice apartments, but I think they run about 2000 RMB per month. A university might also be a good choice because you may feel it's relatively safer (though there's no real basis for that claim; Tianjin is overall very safe).

Anything in Hexi District or east Nankai District will be close to your University. I'll try to get you some names/numbers...but it might be easier if you just arrange a temporary place with your University and when you get here, you can quickly find something suitable. I say this because if your price range is relatively low, there aren't a lot of listings in English for those kinds of places because the listings in English expect their foreign tenants to be a bit on the wealthy(ier) side.

Also check with Jin Magazine, Tianjin's English Language magazine. They'll have lots of info and want ads that might suit you.

Good luck!

Jun 11, 2007 11:12
  • PIOLA78
...and which is the wealtier side?
Sorry, I'm planning to move from Italy to Tianjin, I'm looking for any information about it!
thx
Sep 25, 2007 21:44
GUEST03250 Xiao bai:

Have you already got your appartment in Nankai or you would like to move to a more convenient appartment in Nankai?
I have an appartment located in Nankai scholar mansion ( near the west gate of Nankai) to be rent now.
Scholar mansion fits to the kids, there are elevator,slide there and supermarket, sure I have all kinds of furniture. 2 bedrooms, 1 big living room (above 50 square meter), 2 toilet, 1 kitchen. If you are interested

E-mail: hotmail.com|lilyzhangye
May 16, 2009 08:07
GUEST94199 hi everyone...im a student from tianjin medical university..me and my friends are finding for a 3 bed room apartment for 2100RMB (per month)somewhere near tianjin medical university...please help us...phone no>13102119143
May 16, 2009 08:26
GUEST94199 Hi,i am jeffy.I am searching for an apartment(3bedrooms)for 2100 RMB near Tianjin Medical University...If anyone wants to help me please call me in this number 13102119143.
May 29, 2009 15:37
GUEST99111 Hi there: Is there anyone can help me out to find out some basic info for getting a place for rent or own to start fast food business in Tianjin at good location in terms of traffic and business.

Thanks
Saje
Sep 4, 2018 08:25
GUEST24013 Hello, I want a bachelor pad near Nankai University, please assist or if you know someone, refer, thank you.
Post a Reply to: Looking for an appartment near NanKai U
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code