Menu
FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Oct 9, 2012 01:40
GUESTJHO Hi..need some help... arriving from shanghai south bus station then go to pudong international airport what bus number should i take.. thanks
Oct 9, 2012 05:41
Hi GUESTJHO,

Take the airport shuttle bus No.7 from South Shanghai Railway Staion(the same location with Shanghai South Long-distance Bus station) to Pudong Airport which is the terminal.

For anything help in Shanghai, pls feel free to contact me: gmail.com|eastwesttranslator

Have a good trip!

Best regards,
Amy
Oct 9, 2012 11:03
GUEST14115 i want to go to Shanghai Train Station from Shanghai Airport? H\What is the best option?
Oct 9, 2012 21:18
GUEST56790
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14115

i want to go to Shanghai Train Station from Shanghai Airport? H\What is the best option?

Shanghai has two airports: Hongqiao and Pudong Airports. Which airport will you land?

From Pudong airport: take airport shuttle bus line 5. It takes about 100 minutes and costs CNY 16-22.

From Hongqiao Airport: take No.914 bus. It costs CNY 6
Oct 20, 2012 21:06
GUEST07435 How do I get from Shanghai South Train Station to Shuttle Bus No.7 to get to Pudong Airport?
Oct 21, 2012 00:44
GUEST43433
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST07435

How do I get from Shanghai South Train Station to Shuttle Bus No.7 to get to Pudong Airport?

Walk to the southern square of the Shanghai South Railway Station and you will find airport shuttle bus line 7.
Nov 24, 2012 04:21
GUEST67098 May I know the bus schedule from Yiwu to Pudong international airport?
Nov 25, 2012 01:17
GUEST5465
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST67098

May I know the bus schedule from Yiwu to Pudong international airport?

I remember that there are two buses from Yiwu to Pudong Airport. It's inconvenient. I suggest you use the high speed train from Yiwu to Hongqiao Airport and then take subway line 2 to Pudong Airport.
Dec 11, 2012 07:00
GUEST90169 I am reaching Shanghai on 22nd December around 9 in the night.I will left for Yiwu next day in morning.Please advice me what kind of climate,I may have to face?Where I should stay for a night?From which railway station,I can get high speed train for Yiwu?.What mode of local travel,I can get to reach railway station?Is there any separate ticket counter for foreign travellers?I have to go to Shenzhen & Guangzhou too.Can I purchase soft sleeper tickets in advance for my Shenzhen & Guangzhou journey?
Please someone reply & oblige me.
Dec 11, 2012 20:16
GUEST4423 For Shanghai weather information, please check these two pages:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/climate/shanghai.htm

The high speed trains depart from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. If you land at Shanghai Pudong Airport, find a room in the airport hotel or other hotels near the airport.
Hotel information: Choose the filter conditions and search for the hotel near the pudong airport.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/hotel/shanghai-hotels.htm

Next morning, use subway line 2 to Hongqiao Railway Station. Generally, big railway stations have separate windows for army soldiers, group passengers, the disabled and special people and foreign passengers. Don't be stubborn! Go to the window where fewer passengers queue up and buy your ticket.

Usually, train tickets are sold 10 or 12 days in advance. You can buy the tickets as early as you can. Trains from Shanghai to Shenzhen and Guangzhou depart from Shanghai South Railway Station.

Check train schedule on this page and you may ask them to book the train tickets for you:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/shanghai-schedule.htm
Page 23 of 26    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: FREE SHUTTLE BUS FROM SHANGHAI RAILWAY STATION TO PUDONG AIRPORT
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code