Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Mar 30, 2011 23:41
GUEST93129
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST09685

Hi there,

I am planning to make a trip to China but not sure to go Guangzhou, Dongguan or Shenzhen.
The items are:
1) fashion women's clothes
2) women's bags & colourful small pouches/bags
3) babies' clothes

Can someone please help me which province I should go?
Thanks so much in advance!!!

Hi

Of course you should choose Guangzhou.

Guangzhou is the most famous for garments, bags, shoes.

Shelly
Email: yahoo.com.cn|fashionlegend2009
Apr 7, 2011 20:34
GUEST22625 Hello guys,
where can I find wholesale market for baby diapers and tissue papers in Shenzhen.
thanks in advance
Apr 26, 2011 02:39
GUESTFARID THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION
May 2, 2011 21:39
GUEST12284 want to know about the wholesale market for cigars and hookas in guangzhou and shenzhen
May 3, 2011 15:54
GUEST13856 hello, my name is Mr.Prasad from Fiji Islands, we are visiting China In June and needed help with computer related products such as motherboards, hard drives, memory, DVD Writers and more, can you advice which shop in shenzhen would be able to give me the lowest prices on electronic computer items

thanks
May 14, 2011 22:35
GUESTPANKAJ Can give the detail where i could get the projector spare which r newly coming with lcos technology and and also the laptop motherboards...
mail me on yahoo.com|laprepairs...

regards
pankaj
May 15, 2011 04:51
GUESTRAJESH Hello Sir / Madam , I NEED UR HELP FOR SEARCHING FOR ME LED STRIPE MANUFACTURERS IN SHENZHEN. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT (RAY LIGHT CO). IN SHENZHEN. WAITING FOR UR KIND REPLY. MY E MAIL ID: gmail.com|raj.kewals THANK U
May 15, 2011 09:28
GUESTSHAPIRO i am planning to come to shenzhen in two months time and i would like to know some fashion clothes market (not brand) shoes and accessories. ive been shopping in bangkok for the past 8 years and most of their clothes comes from Hongkong, shenzhen and Guangzhou and ive decided to go directly to these places now since im buying by 200pieces per items.
i would also like to know if they can understand a little of english to make it a bit easier.
Jun 20, 2011 21:33
GUEST23481 Hey guys,

I am currently in shenzhen and i am looking for whole sales markets for everything. I am also interested in the whole sales market of furniture. Can you kindly help me. Your quick reply is much appreciated !
Jun 21, 2011 04:08
GUEST51211
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23481

Hey guys,

I am currently in shenzhen and i am looking for whole sales markets for everything. I am also interested in the whole sales market of furniture. Can you kindly help me. Your quick reply is much appreciated !

Hi,

You should go to Foshan city to looking for the furniture market.

B.Regards
Shelly
Page 10 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code