Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Feb 9, 2011 09:43
GUESTKAY L Ni Hao!

Where is the cheapest wholesale market for women's fashion clothing in Shenzhen?
We are going to Shenzhen on March,
can anyone recommend an interpreter?

Thank you!
Feb 10, 2011 09:41
  • YIWUALIBABA
hi,I can be your interpreter, but I need detailed informations .
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Thx
Feb 14, 2011 09:08
GUEST10244
Hi

Im in shenzhen in buisness atm. Is there anyone that could help me to diffenrent markets and help with interpretation? Also buisness sense and logistic know-how would be appreciated.

Pls email me with a description and area of expertis and phone number to hotmail.com|bluenas.

THX
Feb 15, 2011 08:17
  • OZGE
Hi,

I 'm purchasing manager of a photography based importer wholesale company in Istanbul, Turkey and mostly interested in blank sublimatables, sublimation inks, CISS, inkjet photo papers, textile transfer papers, heat transfer materials for textiles, direct to garment printers and any kind of consumables about digital printing.

I will be visiting Sign 2011 at Guangzhou from 1st to 4th March. On 5th,6th and 7th of March I 'm planning to see local Guangzhou and Shenzhen Markets as well. I will need a guidance to show me around and assist me. ( someone located in Guangzhou is preferred, then we will be able to travel to Shenzhen together )

Please mail me and let me know details.

Thank you, Ms.Ozge

Feb 21, 2011 23:22
  • GIONVIA
For womens fashion clothes , you should go to guangzhou not shenzhen. Just go to zhanxi road , near by train station , lots of fashion clothes wholesale markets there . Good luck.
Mar 5, 2011 00:46
GUESTJEENA hi i am looking for bags wallets ,ladies clothes like party dress in shenzen china?could u give me a address plz or some agent who can talk in english?
Mar 7, 2011 06:47
  • GIONVIA
For bags and wallets , you may go to Baiyun International Leather Building in Guangzhou and for party dresses , you may go to onelink plaza also located in guangzhou
Mar 19, 2011 14:17
GUEST77112 hi all good advisors,
we need to buy printing material and sample book making material eg. cards/papers/ring mechanism/screw/nails for stationary use, in shenzhen or dongguan, guangzhou or luohu
please kindly advice where can i buy them in any wholesale market with similar shops all gather in an area/building please?
thank you very much

Mar 20, 2011 03:15
  • GIONVIA
For stationeris like pens, pencils , papers, mechanism .etc. you can go to Yiyuan Road Stationery wholesale market in Guangzhou , very near from White Swan Hotel .Cheers .
Mar 30, 2011 11:07
GUEST09685 Hi there,

I am planning to make a trip to China but not sure to go Guangzhou, Dongguan or Shenzhen.
The items are:
1) fashion women's clothes
2) women's bags & colourful small pouches/bags
3) babies' clothes

Can someone please help me which province I should go?
Thanks so much in advance!!!

Page 9 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code