Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Jun 16, 2012 01:32
  • MELONY

Dear sir ,in shenzhen only have one market for the sunglasses ,before i went there with my customer ,but in guanghzou ,here have many markets for this ,and personally speaking ,i think guangzhou is better than shenzhen ,the price is cheaper for the high copy sunglasses..
that market in shenzhen named: hengcheng glasses market. good luck.
if need help ,my email:163.com|melony

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNILK

do u know of any wholesale markets for optical frames and sunglasses in SHENZHEN?
Jun 16, 2012 01:50
  • MELONY

Dear sir ,
For the glasses market ,shenzhen do have one good market ,but in guangzhou have many markets ,and i think the price is cheaper .one time i went to shenzhen that market ,and i compaired the price ,i think guangzhou is cheaper.if you have any questions ,pls email to me :163.com|melony

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83102

Thanks for share a lot of information in this forum.
I'm interested in Shenzen eyewear and sunglasses hi copy / eyewear optical wholesale market, Would u please to recommend me?
Highly appreciated for the suggestion
Jun 16, 2012 03:55
  • WANHU
Go to Glass City in Guangzhou, definitely better than SZ, more choices and options to choose.
Wan
Jul 15, 2012 03:38
GUEST66160 Dear Sirs,
I am interested in Electronics, Watches, Optical Frames/Sunglasses in Shenzhen. Which Markets do I visit and exactly where are the located?
Aug 12, 2012 22:25
GUEST66246
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST66160

Dear Sirs,
I am interested in Electronics, Watches, Optical Frames/Sunglasses in Shenzhen. Which Markets do I visit and exactly where are the located?

Dear sir

it 's in huaqiangbei market,futian strict shenzhen,if you have any questions,please feel free to contact:hk-easy.com|kevin.zeng
Aug 21, 2012 10:27
GUESTANNE Hi. I am going to guangzhou on december. I only have one day for shopping. Which one the best between sanyuan li or baiyun leather world? And which one is near from onelink plaza? Thank you in advance
Aug 21, 2012 21:49
GUEST53169
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANNE

Hi. I am going to guangzhou on december. I only have one day for shopping. Which one the best between sanyuan li or baiyun leather world? And which one is near from onelink plaza? Thank you in advance

Hi

Baiyun leather world for bags,clothes, shoes, and zhanxi market for clothes and watches. Two place is very nearly, by taxi need 10 mins.

If you have any helping, please feel free to contact me.

My email: 163.com|4c4c
Br, Sharon
Aug 22, 2012 10:29
GUEST67116 Hi I am fashion costume jewellery where is best price and quality guangzhou or shenzhen
Aug 22, 2012 21:18
GUEST52128
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST67116

Hi I am fashion costume jewellery where is best price and quality guangzhou or shenzhen

Hi,Friend

I think you buy fashion jewellery in GZ will be better.
Guangzhou have more market sale jewellery.

If you need any helping, please feel free to contact me.

Br, Sharon
Aug 23, 2012 07:21
  • GIONVIA
For fashion jewelry business , u have to check both guangzhou and yiwu wholesale markets . If you are purchasing small volume, just check guangzhou and yiwu wholesale markets . The two main fashion jewelries wholesale markets are Taikang city and xijiao building .If u purchase big volume, then try to purchase from guangzhou and yiwu and dongguan (changan town) factories .BTW, dior ,LV ,Armani.etc. are oeming their fashion jewelry in changan town dongguan.
Page 17 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code