Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Dec 14, 2009 00:39
GUEST71932 Hi
I am planning to visit guangzhou & shenzhen in first week of march. visiting guangzhou for clothes and shenzhen for technology products. I am interested in buying POS cash register machine and POS accessoris like thermal printer, barcode scanner etc. Has any one have idea about wholesale markets for cash registers in shenzhen (Guangzhou also ok).

Does anyone can provide information about shipping agents providing services to india (chennai or vizag) from guangzhou or shenzhen?

Thanks in advance
Raj
can contact @ yahoo.com|rajamandava07
Jan 3, 2010 15:01
GUEST15129 hello, coming to shenzhen in march, would like help finding wholesale item of betty boop, nightmare before christmas and music related products.can anyone help?
Feb 26, 2010 03:34
  • RHETTSMILE
If you want to find electronic wholesale market in ShenZhen, go to Hua Qiang North
If you want fo find electronic wholesale market on line in ShenZhen, go to http://www.espow.com
Mar 1, 2010 21:13
GUESTGEORGE where can i buy home appliances like tv dvd fridge and w/m wholesale in china
Mar 3, 2010 07:11
GUEST21960 I M LOOKING FOR THE GOOD WHOMESALE MARKET IN SHENZEN FOR

OPTICAL AND SUNGLASS GOODS

HIGH QUALITY

PLEASE SUGGENT ANY

WOULD BE THANKFULL FOR THE ADVICE

ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF GUANGZHOU MARKET IS BETTER OR SHENZEN

Mar 22, 2010 14:28
GUEST35107 Hi,
can you please advise me which markets are selling fashion goods: clothing, bags, jewelry
Thank you in advance

Biljana
Jul 12, 2010 01:23
GUESTSCHOOL ... Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!
Jul 12, 2010 03:13
GUEST10109 Hi, if you need cheap and good quality raw materials textile, clothing, leather, metal and chemicals, printing and packaging, and electronic industries, then i would recommend you to go to China South City in Shenzhen. And there will be an international industrial fair held in october and Nov too
Jul 12, 2010 03:34
GUEST10109 If youre interested feel free to add me on facebook or email me
csc-hk.com|infovisit
Jul 14, 2010 03:13
GUEST87161 Hello Fren
I want to buy some out door products,like wind stopper and goretex jackets[soft shell],climbing and treking boots[brands like the north face,mountain hard wear,Arcteryx,salamon,millet e.t.c] I need some one who knows about these product.if you know about the wholesale market please contact.

Mail>hotmail.com|thecamp5
Page 6 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code