Menu
wholesale markets in shenzhen
Aug 1, 2010 07:12
GUEST12957 Dear sir,
I would like to buy DISPOSABLE PRODUCT like plates, spoon, cups, aluminium tray, paper tray, thermocol tray, stickers, labels, all kind of stationery, paper product etc from shenzhen and ghongzhou market, pl suggest the correct market to visit and their address and also we are looking for reliable agent who can collect the goods and ship it to us in container load.....my e mail address is gmail.com|kiran.millionindia and contact 0091 9840032340....tks.rgd..Kiran - India
Aug 13, 2010 02:49
GUEST93138 hello sir. i'd like to ask where can I buy cheap wholesale sporting goods in china? thank you.
Aug 14, 2010 09:38
GUEST23120 DEAR SIR / MAM,
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND THE NAME AND ADDRESS FOR MOBILE PHONES IN SHENZHEN.THANK YOU.
Oct 14, 2010 05:49
GUEST73040 please tell me about the wholesale markets of laptop
Oct 17, 2010 11:18
GUEST67248 Hi,

If you need the copy brand can be find in Nanfang da xia " and orginal one can find in Gangting of guangzhou

Best rgds
Sunny
E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009
Oct 24, 2010 21:14
GUEST71196 hi
im opening a retail store in nyc and looking for really cool fashion woman clotthing which is the best wholesale market to go
thanks
Oct 31, 2010 23:43
  • ANNIE89
i have interest in marketing ...please provide me more information about marketing.
Nov 1, 2010 10:23
  • GIONVIA
For mobile phones and accessoires and also wholesale laptops ,just go to Huaqiangbei wholesale markets and you will find lots of cool mobile phones and accesories there .

If you want to get really cool and cheapest japan and korea style clothes ,go to jingma clothes wholesale market ,opposite to Shahe hotel in guangzhou ,for middle range and high deluxe japan and korean style fashion clothes ,go to Hongmian international and Huimei internantional ,lots of great items there . Hongmian and Huimei are locacted very near from each other ,around 2 minutes walk away from guangzhou train station .

For sportings good, frankly speaking ,i donot know what kind of sports goods you are seeking in china ,but if you are referring to clothes like nike ,adidas or NFL of NBA clothes or gifts items ,go to meibo city sports clothes wholesale markets in guangzhou .

For copy handbags ,go to baiyun international leathers good wholesale center , it is around 5 minutes walk away from Guangzhou train station .

If you cannot find the correct markets above ,feel free to contact me at echinasource.com|tiger .

Cheers.

Nov 2, 2010 03:25
GUEST17528 hi where can i get fashion accesoories (fashion jewelry for men & women jewelry)
Nov 3, 2010 11:34
  • GIONVIA
I donot know whether you come to guangzhou or not .If you have the plan to come to guangzhou, just go to taikang city and xijiao building ,lots of fashion jewelleries there .If you also go to Yiwu , you could find lots of them in Yiwu commerical city wholesale markets .Cheers , my friend .
Page 7 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code