Menu
How do you feel about China?
Feb 8, 2007 22:01
  • EVENING
Hi there,

As a Chinese girl, i really want to know what others feel about China. Would you like to share me with your feeling or experience in China? What are you most interested in China? How does your life in China?

^_^

evening
Feb 9, 2007 02:08
  • MIKE11964
hi i been to chian a few times now,,i just love it,,it is a wonderful country,,maybe for me not being albe to speak chinese its a little hard to get around,,but i really hope i can get to see as much of china as i can in my life time,,
thank u aloah mike
Feb 9, 2007 02:20
  • ROGERINCA
Dear evening,

I am just now ready to sign off for the night, when I now saw your post.

I think this is such a very good question, and I am happy to answer you !! :) I will try to get back here in my tomorrow and post a response. I see you replaced the Green Apple !!?? So nice !! Roger :)
Feb 12, 2007 01:47
  • EVENING
Hi Roger
waiting for your China stories!......
Feb 14, 2007 19:01
  • JIMMYB
Yes, I'm also curious~
Feb 15, 2007 01:28
  • CALIFORNIA
Looking forward to reading......
Feb 16, 2007 17:37
  • ROGERINCA
aaaiiiiyyyyaaa !! You guys are causing me such stress !!!! LOL LOL :)

It has been a busy week for me; I will try and get something of substance here in the next day or so, over my weekend !!! :)
Feb 17, 2007 21:09
  • TEKNOMED
China is a vast country with lots to offer. Lovely country for a holiday, very varied and different scenery from one part of the country to another. Even for business China has a lot to offer in form of products and market. It amazes me how a contry can manage a population of 1.3 billion people.
Feb 22, 2007 09:41
  • GRIZ326
My memories of China from 1978 are still vivid, warm and wonderful.

My memories of China 2006 are unremarkable. Beijing and Shenyang are just modern cities that could be in any country - except that everyone speaks Chinese. Of course the Great Wall, Tiantan and the Summer Palace were spectacular tourist sites.

I return in July. This time I will travel at my usually snail's pace through the country side. I hope to find more of the old China this time. If I thought the old ways were completely lost I would not return to China.

Capitalism and the greed that powers it destroy all goodness.

Feb 22, 2007 12:25
  • LIONPOWER
In 1992, I first visit China from Hong Kong. HK our very old business place. Frequently we visit HK and never have we thought visit China before 1992. That time we got Chinese Visa at Luohu border, ---- touch the lands of China , Shenzhen?
Stayed at night in Shenzhen, a small town (not now), hard to find every thing as no English speaking people. Next day we left for Guangzhou for Canton Fair (Spring Edition) ----. Found an Interpreter out side of the Fair and not Govt. registered. So she can’t help inside the Fair, may help out side and her wants was very small, simple and polite. First time we can’t understand her English. ---- Interesting information from her side that she lives in Shenzhen. We feel she is better for us as our main goal is HK (Close to Shenzhen). After fair time we meet together in a McDonalds (was very difficult as that time no Mobile) and return to Shenzhen together by Bus.
With her help we started business in China ---- now she is a rich woman and we too.
That hard Time passed-- - !! Now we are availing new facilities, food, accommodation and every thing. Every shop has English speaking people.

That Fair coming again on 15-30th April 2007 (our must attend Fair) and remind us our hard days---- . It changes its name from Canton Fair to Chinese Export and Import Fair.

Five fingers are not equals. Average we feel for our Chinese friends, they are soft minded and polite.
Feb 23, 2007 10:38
  • CONIFER
I landed in Shanghai with my friends that was in 2004 on the eve of May 1st. The city is just very great and marvelous, which made me thought that my stay will be really nice. In the next 5 days, we spent traveling around the city and the other neighboring cities. It was terrific and full of fun exploring the various scenic places, learning new cultures like using chopsticks & eating Chinese foods (some strange), etc. I can say that the tour went very exciting and interesting.:-) In the period of my stay, I have proven that living here is really nice although sometimes there are circumstances that are hard and not easy to deal w/. I’m pretty sure though that my stay will get nicer the more I stay longer.:-) I’m studying Chinese now, and I can say it’s intensive to learn but I’m hoping that before I leave China my spoken Chinese is in the intermediate level.
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do you feel about China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code