Menu
Two most difficult languages to learn
Sep 30, 2010 08:25
GUESTCLARENCE @LIONPOWER
10 years? How did you learn Chinese? Learning Chinese just one way,MEMORIZE to write and the pronounce, If you want to learn how to write Chinese, you must learn how to write Traditional Chinese,because simply chinese has intergrate some different words, it'll mix them up, learning how to write Chinese is not easy beacuse we cost about 3 years to learn the basic Chinese words
Oct 15, 2010 11:46
  • SUAD
I don't believe in saying Chinese or Arabic or any other language is hard to learn. It depends in the way you learn that particular language. Look at me I speak Arabic cuz I live in K.S.A and yes Arabic is a hard language but as you practice it'll just get easier with time. I'm Eritrean and when it comes to both Ethiopian and Eritrean languages which are not exactly similar but not different too, they're really tough to learn and speak but after practicing I know can speak tigrinya which is one of many Eritrean languages but still can't read it that much cuz I'm just not interested. Now I'll start to learn Mandarin and It'll be hard at first but later it'll be just easy for me like English in now to me. so what i wanted to say, anything is hard if you said so, so remove both the words hard and I can't from your vocabulary and then everything will be just easy for you as drinking water.
Jan 16, 2011 00:47
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUAD View Post

I don't believe in saying Chinese or Arabic or any other language is hard to learn. It depends in the way you learn that particular language. Look at me I speak Arabic cuz I live in K.S.A and yes Arabic is a hard language but as you practice it'll just get easier with time. I'm Eritrean and when it comes to both Ethiopian and Eritrean languages ...

I can speak four languages, English, Urdu,Punjabi, Pushto,(Arabic,read and write but can't speak) and Chinese is my 06th language, I enjoy Chinese language with 19 Chinese friends in my city,I will learn Chinese language in coming some months.
yes, I think Chinese language is little bit difficult then others, only in writing not speaking and understanding because its depended on image base.
Apr 17, 2011 23:35
GUEST51156 Chinese kids are smarter than western kids because they learned chinese?? Can you back that up with some kind of study? Seems like a pretty biased thing to say...
Apr 19, 2011 10:01
  • XXXKINGXXX

am Punjabi boy ,My religious Sikh , Language Punjabi , English Hindi and Urdu , Chinese...
i know very well Chinese language , but ca't read( very little ) and write.
i in-joy my life in china
May 19, 2012 04:55
GUEST80162 There are some opinions on Japanese.

The language is really not. However, the characters are. Japanese learn much from China during Tang Dynasty. They created the characters based on Chinese.
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Two most difficult languages to learn
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code