Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Apr 9, 2010 09:08
GUEST118 HI, i'm looking for the wholesale clothing from Shenzhen.please send me some information detail before i goin there. pls send me a e-mail ! thanks
Apr 13, 2010 06:26
GUESTHESTTY Hi...I am HESTTY from Indonesia and I'm looking for the ONLINE FASHION CLOTHING WHOLESALE like brand YOCO,LITTLE PIGGY,VIVICAM,ECA,CANDY SHOP,JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY

e-mail me at yahoo.com|heslovehes
Apr 13, 2010 09:56
GUESTCINDY HI, i'm i'm looking for the wholesale clothing from Shenzhen. I hope i can get the information in detail before i goin there. pls send me a e-mail :-
gmail.com|lkokmooi
Apr 15, 2010 00:19
GUEST60922 I am from Mexico and I´m looking for online fashion clothing wholesale brands, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
please write at gmail.com|carmelavazquez
Apr 15, 2010 00:23
  • JASMINENOVIE
Originally Posted by MEBAD

Hi!! if you're interested in wholesale fashion from shanghai , please feel free to contact me.
My korean friend is the owner of clothing factory in shanghai , they export to USA.
And now they want to expand thier market to other countries.

PLEASE EMAIL ME ABOUT THIS: yahoo.com|jasmine_novie
Apr 15, 2010 00:33
  • JASMINENOVIE
Hi,

I'm located in Florida USA and I want to open up a fashionable boutique online.
I'm looking for wholesale distributors of following original brands from Asia YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, VIVI, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, M2M, TAIN-MU, CATWORLD, TOKYO & CO., MELISSA, and BLYTHE ZOO.

I ONLY WANT THE ORIGINAL BRAND...No fake or immitation...

Anyone who got any info please feel free to email me the wholesaler main webpage address or contact info...

My email: yahoo.com|jasmine_novie

Thank you so much!!!
Apr 15, 2010 00:46
  • JASMINENOVIE
I'm also looking for the contact info of the manufacturers that sell Naning9 style clothes...I love their T-Shirts...
Apr 15, 2010 20:32
GUEST22173 Im from MALAYSIA, Looking for a reliable, trust-worthy supplier who provide quality clothes from Hong KOng, Taiwan and Korea.
Thanks!

email: gmail.com|frenchberries
Apr 16, 2010 01:57
GUEST47663 hello
looking for wholesale online mainly dealing in hackett clothing my email
virgin.net|european.sales
Apr 16, 2010 10:03
GUEST42180 HI, everyone there I'm looking for the wholesale for ladies & mens fashion clothing from Shenzhen.please send me some information. I hope I can get the information in detail before going there. pls send me a e-mail ;- hotmail.com|kichiyeo
Page 71 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code