Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Apr 16, 2010 20:25
GUEST55240 .. i'm an Indonesia people..
I sell wholesale from YOCO, YUKI, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
Good quality and cheaper price.

please visit my web : http://9puzzle.multiply.com or you can email me yahoo.com|g00diebag
Apr 17, 2010 11:50
GUEST35132 im looking for a reliable , trusted & selling at good price supplier for the above mentioned brands too
email: gmail.com|sasa.turtle
Apr 18, 2010 10:03
GUEST78151 Dear Shirley

I am expanding my clothing business this year in Singapore.
i need lots of stocks...
i will be in guangzhou this coming May...
i need factory overruns, excess of branded clothing/handbags/accessories.
pls email me if you have supplier contacts.

gmail.com|alicialeeho
Apr 19, 2010 04:36
GUEST58208 Hi Bill, can you give me info on the fashion clothing market in Shenzhen? I am looking for the places where they are selling famous branded fashion as well as non-branded fashion for women. please e-mail me: yahoo.com|c_liauw
Apr 19, 2010 23:23
GUEST19559 Hi, i am looking for kids fashion wholesaler with great quality and cheap price in guangzhou or shenzhen

Please email me at yahoo.com.sg|estherngby
Apr 20, 2010 08:00
GUESTFANSI S... HI!!!!

I'm looking for online fashion clothing, shoes and accesories wholesaler, with brands like YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY and others.

PLEASE EMAIL ME at
yahoo.com|mito2_05

thanks!!
Apr 20, 2010 11:34
GUESTFERNANDA Hello! Please I want to buy TIAN MU and MELISSA clothes. Please if some one who read this message and have a website or can sell clothes to me, and to dropship please contact me: hotmail.com|leviedorchestre
Apr 21, 2010 00:59
GUESTASIANFA... We are an online wholesaler of Korean and Japanese style fashion products, including dresses, blouses, skirts, pants, shoes, and bags. We offer good quality products at great wholesale price.
Visit our website at http://www.asianfashion-wholesale.com/ to learn more about our products!
Apr 21, 2010 07:57
GUESTYEEWEN HI,

i'm malaysian looking for online fashion clothing wholesale including YOCO,LITTLE PIGGY,VIVICAM,ECA,CANDY SHOP,JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY and any TAIWAN,KOREA,HONGKONG, JAPAN brands

Kindly email me: yahoo.com|fyeewen or hotmail.com|fyeewen

Thanks
Apr 23, 2010 02:10
Hi Friends,
You are all looking for clothes.
We supply vuarious goods,especially real leather products, handbags, wallets, shoes, belts ,tie, hats, bikinis, Scarves, jewelry etc.
If you are interested, welcome to visit our websit:www.worldleathers.com
Or if you have any question,please feel free to contact me :
Email:worldleathers.com|zoe
MSN: hotmail.com|worldleatherscom
Yahoo:yaho.com.cn|zoeworldleathers
Thanks
Zoe

Page 72 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code