Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Jul 14, 2010 11:48
GUEST29363 Hi there,

I would like to know any wholesalers or manufacturers who can supply to a chain retailer. However, I prefer good and premium quality products. Ladies Fashion clothing & jewelries are all welcome.

Please contact me @ gmail.com|lanebpl

Thank you
Jul 19, 2010 04:29
GUEST24470 hi......
I am from indonesia, looking for online fashion clothing wholesale brands, including YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, 天母嚴選, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
Good quality and cheaper price.
please email to me at yahoo.com|nutinx
Jul 20, 2010 11:18
GUEST55208 Hi, i`m from Indonesia and am also looking for online wholesale suppliers for women`s clothing,,
I hope you respond to this message,,
You can respond to my e-mail,, gmail.com|ismi153
i'll be waiting for you,,
thank you so much ^.^
Jul 20, 2010 11:29
  • ISMI
Hi, i`m from Indonesia and I am ooking for online wholesale suppliers for women`s clothing,
I hope you respond to this message,,
You can respond to my e-mail,, gmail.com|ismi153
Jul 20, 2010 21:16
  • BILLCAI
Hi Alona, So far as I know, there are no big wholesale markets for fashion apparel in Zhuhai, please come to Guangzhou or Shenzhen, huge wholesale markets here, you can get all kinds of clothing from the markets here. If you have any other question or need any help, please contact me by email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or call me at: +96 13710648656,
Cheers!
Bill Cai
Jul 21, 2010 04:58
  • JEJEBELL
Hi Friends,
You are all looking for supplier korean & china brand.
We supply Chines & Korean Brand,especially ladies clothing, men clothing, bags, shoes, accesories, hats, belts, lingerie's.
If you are interested, welcome to visit our website www.bella-fashion-wholesale.com
Or if you have any question,please feel free to contact me :
Email: bella-fashion-wholesale.com|info
Yahoo: yahoo.com|ycheeqa_lovely87
Jul 22, 2010 07:10
GUESTLINDA hi,i,m linda from malaysia..i want to buy fashionable cheap clothes..please email me at yahoo.com|puncaksinar

Jul 25, 2010 01:55
GUEST63221 Hi I am from indonesia

I am interested in wholesale women fashion clothing supplier for brands ( Korean, Japanese, Hong Kong, Taiwan brands with high quality and competitive prices)
Please email me at xuanx82gmail.com

thanks
Jul 27, 2010 08:35
GUEST15190 I am looking for wholesaler or supplier for female fashion in Shenzhen (I-MIUSA, ERK LELE STYLE, YZF, RJ STORY, M2M, YOCO, LITTLE PIGGY, SNZ, REIKO, CAT WORLD, WHAT’S, SWEET GIRL,YBF2, MARLOCA etc).and other Taiwanese, Korean, Hong Kong and Japan brand.
Good quality and cheaper price.

Please email me at gmail.com|simplyshowcollection

Thank you.
Jul 28, 2010 05:32
GUEST23513 Hi, I am from Malaysia and I am interested to have the wholesaler information in malaysia on the brands YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY, 天母嚴選, Tian-Mu, Yumi, Reiko Ladies, as well as any other TAIWAN, KOREA, HONGKONG and JAPAN brands of fashionable clothes and accessories!
Good quality, less MOQ and cheaper price.

You may reach me at gmail.com|defashionhauz

Thank you.
Page 77 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code