Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Aug 4, 2010 22:49
GUEST90106 Hi,
I am looking for wholesale supplier of light weight denim, striped and polka dot knits and corduroy fabric for childrens wear range which the clothing is made in NZ. My quantities would be quite small as only been designing 1 year.
Aug 5, 2010 04:42
GUEST21213 If you’re in love with Jimmy Choo,you can go to http://jimmychoooutlets.com to have a look.
Aug 5, 2010 15:16
GUEST10165 Hi! I'm from Montreal, Canada and I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of Korean and Japanese clothing like Tokyo Fashion, Yoco, M2M, Little Piggy, ECA, YYL, LY, JJ, Sharara, LUI, Miusa, Tian-Mu, Yamanba, Vivicam, Loyer, Joyce,Candy shop, Melissa, Foxy 61, SOLE MIO, Cecil McBee, Swordfish, SLY, and others. I have an online store and I'm looking for a good quality clothes but cheap price.

Please contact me at: yahoo.ca|ethel.jeah

Thanks!
Aug 6, 2010 02:41
GUEST10187 Hi,

Can you please tell me about the whole sale clothing market in Shenzhen. I want to buy fashion cloths, and baby clothes in a better value to resell in the UK. My email is: hotmail.com|sandunip. Please help me.

Thanks
Aug 7, 2010 02:51
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST35132

im looking for a reliable , trusted & selling at good price supplier for the above mentioned brands too
email: gmail.com|sasa.turtle

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST78151

Dear Shirley

I am expanding my clothing business this year in Singapore.
i need lots of stocks...
i will be in guangzhou this coming May...
i need factory overruns, excess of branded clothing/handbags/accessories.
pls email me if you have supplier contacts.

gmail.com|alicialeeho

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST58208

Hi Bill, can you give me info on the fashion clothing market in Shenzhen? I am looking for the places where they are selling famous branded fashion as well as non-branded fashion for women. please e-mail me: yahoo.com|c_liauw

Hi all,wellcome to china.this is Osman from china.i am business assistant
As my experience ;for the cloths,for the Fashion cloths you come to Guangzhou and visit your self and then see true thing with its true price is better.
In shenzhen also can find it but price is not the same.anyway guangzhou is biggest market for the clothing.............in china.
internet business is also problem ,it is not easy to buy sth desireable with the resonable price. espacially quality
Aug 7, 2010 06:46
GUEST30123 yahoo.com|nympha_here
email me your catalog pls
Aug 9, 2010 03:44
GUEST19175 hello im looking for wholesell women clothing and fashion brand by : LELE STYLE :) thank you for the information..
Aug 9, 2010 05:03
GUEST10042 Hi,

I am from Malaysia looking for cheap online fashion wholesale with brands like YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY and other japanese, korean, and taiwan style..
Please email to yahoo.com|phoebe_gyc64

Thanks!
Aug 14, 2010 05:17
  • PURITAMA
Hi,
i am intending to buy wholesale products to resell in indonesia, and looking for distributor or manufacturer brand of: sole mio, miusa, m2m, little piggy, m2m, yocco or yzf or related brands. can somebody help me with the contacts of those brands and the procedure to do so?
any fast repply is very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Aug 14, 2010 21:49
GUESTGCL Hi,
I will going to shenzhen next month and i need information where to find the wholesale market for fashion and accessories. Please PM me on yahoo.com|grac3_cl. Thanks a lot

Rgds,
Page 78 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code