Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Aug 22, 2010 16:49
GUEST41136 hi everybody,

I am looking for information about clothes markets (wholesale) in or around Guangzhou for baby age from zero to 6.
because after one month i will be there

thank you
yahoo.com|engrzak1
Aug 26, 2010 20:08
GUESTJASMINE Hi ! i am Jasmine, I am running boutique business, i am looking for fashion wholesaler in Shenzen, prefer good quality material. You may contact me at my email gmail.com|jsgi9973. Tq
Aug 27, 2010 19:43
GUEST22353 HI

I want to set up an online children clothing store, please let me know who supplies clothes such as ekubo, nissen and any other good quality and beautiful clothing brands. Please email to hotmail.com|elainewshui. Thanks
Aug 27, 2010 21:43
  • JOMIN
Hello,everybody,how are you?
we are the direct manufacture of brand handbag,shoe,wallet,evening bag,belt,sunglass.
Top brand: AlexanderWang, Burberry, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Bally, Chloe, Chanel , Careier, Christian dior, Dolce&Gabbana, Fendi, Givenghy, Gucci, Hermes, Juicy, Jimmy choo, Kooba, Louis vuitton.
we can guarantee the quality and delivery,we have many foreigner clients,we do the business for 8 years.So you can believe me.the products are genuine leather.7 star.just we are the source,so the price is more cheap!
welcome to www.worldleathers.com
worldleathers.com|joming

Aug 29, 2010 17:28
GUESTBANNA
Hi
I'm importer of all kid of ready garment in very big quantities..I'l like to buy directly from wholesellers from all over China.
Pls contact me directly by email: magdyelbanna@
yahoo.com
Aug 30, 2010 20:02
GUEST14154 Hi,

I am looking for Korean, Japanese fashion & appareals for women.

I would appreciate if you could provide me your official website for product viewing.

This is my email address : hotmail.com|grace_chai00

Thank you.

Sep 1, 2010 01:52
GUEST19713 Hi,

I'm looking for quality working clothes for womans and also interested in kids wear for age 0- 5years...
Kindly please contact me at hotmail.com|jovin83. I would like to do a bulk purchase in CASH, if the products are of acceptable quality and design.

If possible please provide me your website or pictures...

Thanks.
Joanne
Sep 1, 2010 05:57
GUEST74111 hi, i am from Malaysia and looking for fashion wholesale for brand like:YOCO,LITTLE PIGGY,VIVICAM,ECA,CANDY SHOP,JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY, Blythe Zoo,PG Bags and any TAIWAN,KOREA,HONGKONG, JAPAN brands.

email me at : yahoo.com|winter_02_2000
Sep 3, 2010 01:40
[tcgurl=http://www.wholesaleclothing4u.com/]Fashion Japanese and korean ladies clothes[/tcgurl]
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21292

HI, I am looking for a good quality European / Japan Clothing wholesale market in Guanzhou / Japan...
Pls email me some ref if any... Tks!
Sep 3, 2010 11:36
GUEST43167 Hi Bill,

Do you know where are the apparel wholesale market in Shenzhen?
I've heard that Humen in Shenzhen is quite a good place to visit.
Can give me some advice? =)
Or do you know the exact wholecentre to visit?

email me @ yahoo.com.sg|acspacez

Thank you very much!

AC
Page 80 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code