Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Sep 30, 2010 08:59
GUEST10136 Hi i would like find supplier for Vivi Fashion , especially the fashion in Vivi magazine! my email - gmail.com|sl.paradise90
Oct 5, 2010 06:09
GUEST10125

Dear Sir,

Please Can you furnish us in full details about the standard of your product.We will appreciate it more if you can give us with detail specification/price lists to avoid making a wrong choice of product.

I am a government accredited commission Agent and we are looking for manufacturers whose product is of good quality. We need different kinds of Product and you can reach us for effective and efficient business

Thanks for your anticipated response
Mr. Rollins James.
hotmail.com|rjialtdson

Oct 8, 2010 00:50
GUEST10539 yes I would like information. yahoo.com|Monica.cruz60
Oct 10, 2010 12:17
GUEST10490 Hi i am from thailand looking for the ONLINE FASHION CLOTHING WHOLESALE like brands YOCO,LITTLE PIGGY,VIVICAM,ECA,CANDY SHOP,JOYCE SHOP, M2M, LY and some more TAIWAN,KOREA,HONGKONG, JAPAN brand..and etc.
Plz email me gmail.com|Daozizi.shop

Oct 11, 2010 04:28
  • GIONVIA
For fashion clothes, Guangzhou is better place to source than shenzhen . There are several professional wholesale markets for clothes located in downtown . Here are some details for you guys reference and hopefully it could help you something here .

a.For fur clothes , go to Liuhua Fur Clothes Wholesale market ,it is just located next to Liuhua hotel .
b.For replica clothes such as bape ,evisu ,lv ,D&G, .etc. go to zhanxi road wantong ,zhuomei and jingxiang clothes wholesale markets .Actually you could find so many clothes wholesale markets located on zhanxi road. It is very near by guangzhou train station .
c.For japan and korea style high end clothes , go to Huimei internaitonal clothes wholesale markets and hongmian clothes wholesale market .Some of the shop owners are actually korean people .Huimei is located on the EXIT F if you get off in Guangzhou tran station while Hongmian is located on Exit D.
e.for low end japan and korea style clothes , go to Jingma clothes wholesale market .That is probably the cheapest clothes you could find in wholesale guangzhou but frankly speaking some of the items are really good quality. We also call it shahe clothes wholesale market .

Happy shopping !If you still need further assistance ,feel free to contact me at echinasource.com|tiger .
Oct 13, 2010 03:10
GUEST15188 I'm looking for all of the fashions listed my the people before me
thamk i´m from mexico.
Oct 15, 2010 01:31
GUEST15897 hie....i'm looking for non branded fashinable childrens clothes for reasonable price ......pls email me....
Oct 18, 2010 06:18
GUEST10167 I'm coming to China soon. And I am looking for womens clothing (tops/dresses/shirts). Where are the wholesale markets located? Is there anyone with some good locations? And advice for a good and cheap hotel nearby? I will be in for business, and be gone all day.. so I only need a good bed and internet in the hotel.

Thanks in advance!

email me: hotmail.com|candbar
Oct 19, 2010 13:11
GUESTKARINA hi sir..
i want some information about fashion jewelry wholesaler in china which is always up to date and have Korean style as the example.., and also have good quality and competitive price..

please email me :yahoo.com|cheaper_jewelry
thanks
Oct 25, 2010 06:04
GUEST53262 Hi, I am going to start my own Fashion line. Thus would like to know where i can get to know all the wholesalers, production factor, drafting experts, label printings for clothings, accessories suppliers/factory, shoes suppliers/factory and other necessaries for this business. I will pay a visit to Guangzhou next week for 2 days, If you kwn anything can you please contact me at hotmail.com|suzsuyeung

Thank you!
Page 82 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code