Menu
Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Oct 26, 2010 10:53
  • GIONVIA
For fashion jewelleries , just go to taikang city and xijiao building .If your business is big on fashion jewellleries , you also have to visit yiwu as yiwu has the best prices here .
Oct 26, 2010 10:59
  • GIONVIA
For childen clothes , go to zhongshansha ba and shahe clothes wholesale markets in guangzhou city . Lots of varities available in Zhongshanba while shahe has the cheapest children's clothes in town .BTW,i really donot think Shenzhen is the right place for small clothes importers here .Anyway ,good luck , my friend !
Oct 28, 2010 09:41
GUEST49223 hi, i'm maral and i'm from iran. i want to know if there is any korean clothing supplier here in iran, specially in shiraz???
please email me yahoo.com|maral_in_desert_rose
thanks
Oct 31, 2010 12:19
  • SPLATRIX
Interesting posts and thread. Thanks for the information guys.

http://www.kerenjewelry.com/
Nov 3, 2010 05:53
GUESTLIMYY
Hi,
I want to set up a online fashion store. I am from Malaysia looking for cheap online fashion wholesale with brands like YOCO, I'Miusa, Dizzy Darling, Cynthia VIVI, Melissa, Sylvia, ECA, CANDY SHOP, JOYCE SHOP, Cutie Fashion, Yoyogi, JJ, M2M, LY and other japanese, korean, and taiwan style..

Could you please send me the details to me. My e-mail is hotmail.com|yen_yee79.

Thank you.
Nov 3, 2010 07:34
GUESTGUESS WHO Hi, i'm looking for general (any model) fashion wholesaler located in China.
email me at yahoo.com|itlive

thanks...
Nov 5, 2010 04:08
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10167 View Post

I'm coming to China soon. And I am looking for womens clothing (tops/dresses/shirts). Where are the wholesale markets located? Is there anyone with some good locations? And advice for a good and cheap hotel nearby? I will be in for business, and be gone all day.. so I only need a good bed and internet in the hotel.

Thanks in advance!

hi you have asked wholesale market for the womens dress. for that i reccomand you the guangzhou ,
zhanxi road. and liuhua fashion cloths market and other market around sanyuanly. and railway station.
osman
Nov 5, 2010 04:13
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKARINA

hi sir..
i want some information about fashion jewelry wholesaler in china which is always up to date and have Korean style as the example.., and also have good quality and competitive price..

please email me :yahoo.com|cheaper_jewelry
thanks

Hi friend. you have asked about fashion jewelry , where to buy the fashion jewelry from china with the cheap price,
i strongly reccomend you the yiwu internationall trade city as the place you can find it with the cheap price and new desighns
if you have samples , you can send to me then i give you the information about the price
my email; yahoo.com|braveuyghur

osman
Nov 6, 2010 04:46
GUESTANNIE Hello

I am looking for direct distributor from the brand I-miusa, Tian Mu, Joyce Shop, Candy Shop.

Please email me at yahoo.co.uk|annieoh80

Thank you very much for you assistance.[/quote]
Nov 9, 2010 17:44
GUEST11397 I need to source a factory to produce a clothing line to import to Australia however, i need a factory that will produce about 50pcs of each item. Can you assist, also need help with the shipment etc.
Page 83 of 121    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen wholesale markets for fashion clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code