Menu
Chinese women on dating sites: theories/questions/opinions
Oct 4, 2011 17:51
GUESTJOICKIN... Consent to all of you!
Oct 8, 2011 20:04
  • GRIZ326
I made this post before the China trip where I met my future wife. I decided to marry her because she is the happiest human being I have ever met. We've been happily married now for 3 years...except for the few days when we'd like to strangle each other ;) I introduced myself to her on a dating site and she wrote all of her 3 or 4 sentence letters by herself. Today, she has several little jobs and sells her chicken eggs and garden vegetables at our farmer's market in the summer time.

My wife came with a daughter. She has blossomed into a lovely young lady now. In China, she was exceedingly shy; in the US, she has opened up quite a bit and is doing extraordinarily well in pharmacy school.

Marrying my wife has turned out to be the best decision I ever made. However, at the outset, it was a high risk proposition.
Oct 17, 2011 11:34
GUEST17789 Griz
these scams do happen all the time.There are also many others.One thought that may help is to web cam with your friend.be sure it is not a recorded video by asking her to stand up for you, blow you a kiss or wave to you.many of the dating sites actually have paid woemn pretending to be availible when really they are employees of the site.Most of these are pay per minute chats or pay per email situations.It is a shame that a few bad apples can ruin the barrel.good luck hope this helps. also you may want to search ,marriage fraud or marriage scams. good luck
Jul 16, 2012 23:41
GUESTASTOTSH... At the point:)
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese women on dating sites: theories/questions/opinions
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code