Menu
Do you believe in fate?
Mar 9, 2007 08:00
  • LIZXLI
I agree with PEA28COCK ,sometimes when there is tough times,I do believe in fate.

Occasionally,I thought that fate had given me a really particular challenge,which was not reasonble for anybody to bear.It is ridiculous to think in this way,I do realize this.However,perhaps just want to find an excuse to escape though.

CHEER UP! (to those who are unhappy or dull this time,and those who are facing difficulties )
Everything will be fine.^_^
Mar 11, 2007 11:04
  • LIONPOWER
So here we two groups,
Believe in fate and
Not believe in fate.

It’s a subject of Philosophy. Not a funny subject.
We killing time here for only fun & enjoy, so we should leave it.
Mar 12, 2007 02:31
  • ROGERINCA
You know Kristina, since meeting my Hongxia, I do not know what I believe anymore.....But I think about this stuff every hour of every day now !!!!

My life has been so changed by her on so many levels, by China and my wife, that I sometimes feel I am living in a dream. I am just very thankful at this time in my life.
Mar 13, 2007 21:51
  • CHYNAGYRL
Do our genes hold our fate? I believe we have a genetic destiny... that also makes us *perfectly imperfect*

All the virtues and vices of human beings -- are perhaps written in our genes. That's why some of us are better at some things than others (ie talents and aptitudes). It's nice to know that through conscious choices we can change the direction of our destiny. We can choose to do good, and learn from our mistakes :-)
Mar 13, 2007 21:54
  • CHYNAGYRL
Also, ROGERINCA, it's wonderful that you met such an amazing woman in China! I'm really happy for you both :-)
Mar 15, 2007 12:45
  • LIONPOWER
ROGER's Qi Zi lucky one and changes her fate.
Mar 16, 2007 15:29
  • APAULT
Lionpowwer: surely if fate can be changed then fate does not exist.
Mar 16, 2007 22:42
  • LIONPOWER
Hello Paul,
I did not go further as me a people from Science not form philosophy.

Some sharing from philosophy scholar if we believe in Fate- ??
Fates are three types
01. Absolute (Can’t be changed)
02. Can be changed by our works
03. May be changed by the wish of your respected personnel.
Mar 18, 2007 14:10
  • APAULT
Lionpower: You have moved to lingustics, though that is a cornerstone of philosophy and much misunderstanding in the world. You have described 3 types of fate, but they are intrinsically different. We need 3 words, but are trying to use one. The second and third are not fate, they are something else for which we perhaps have no precise word. as long as we continue to try to use the one word, fate, we will have meaning less discussions.

On an earlier point, LP, I agree philosophy is a serious subject, but so is the study of China or anything else. But does that mean we cannot have jokes about China, or about anything else we are interested in? I hope not. LONG LIVE HUMOUR (especially mine - hehe)
Mar 19, 2007 22:56
  • LIONPOWER
Hello Paul,
My profession is business and a hobbyist of Electronics, basically Electronics Engineer.

Recently Electronics going Fast and changes technology daily. So needs hard work on researchers.
Attending TCG only when I fell bore.

So my all writing not on the right way.
If you feel bore on me, will fly to other planet.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in fate?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code