Menu
Do you agree the cab to installed with pick-up head?
Mar 8, 2007 00:21
  • ELLEN77
Hi may I have also watched that kind of TV series. That's really terrible!
Mar 8, 2007 19:44
  • MAY001
Yes...
Mar 11, 2007 11:23
  • LIONPOWER
All video will be transmitted instantly from the cab and to be recorded in Server of Police Head Quarter.
No way to escape.
One day you will see in your computer, how your daughter going to school in a cab and many more.
Mar 12, 2007 00:06
  • ROGERINCA
There are some Taxi companies in America which use this tool as a preventive measure. Therefore, I would not have a problem with this aspect in China.

Most do not transmit to police HQ, though; they are recorded within the cab, with the actual recording unit secured in the trunk.

After the robbery occurs, they can review the tape for the evidence of the crime.

Also now in America, many police vehicles are equipped with video cameras to record each law enforcement stop that is conducted. Many times assaults against police officers are captured on the video camera, and the criminals can be more readily identified.

I would not have any problem with this tool used in a taxi in China. Again, only a criminal would have to worry. Thus the deterrent factor.

Mar 12, 2007 03:04
  • LIONPOWER
System with out transmission good enough till the criminal did not kill the driver.
What the law implementing authority will do if the criminal kill the driver and take drive in their own hand?

Vice versa – Driver may delete or corrupt the recording as Digital Video Recording (DVR) a programmable device like computer.

Both system not too expensive.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you agree the cab to installed with pick-up head?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code