Menu
Hi,foreigners take a look here
Mar 7, 2007 21:24
We can help foreigners to apply legal chinese driver license in 15 working days with any visa type. if you need it,please contact us by email or phone.
china-driving-license.com|lisa
hotmail.com|Lisareckleben
Mar 8, 2007 07:39
  • JABAROOTOO
That's interesting. We are supposed to sit for a medical examination to aquire a licence. Can you do that by email too??????

I have mine already but just curious.

As of the 1st Jan 2007, I understand the written test was to be taken electronically using a computer.

Mar 15, 2007 07:05
We can get it without test . You can send all documents and photo by emails,please take a look with my website.
www.china-driving-license.com
Apr 14, 2007 05:28
Quote/
----------
That's interesting. We are supposed to sit for a medical examination to aquire a licence. Can you do that by email too??????
----------
/Quote

Of cause she can,btw. one question mark is enough,more are naughty my dear.

Quote/
----------
As of the 1st Jan 2007, I understand the written test was to be taken electronically using a computer.
/Quote
----------

You are right,100 Questions of 1000

Regards Torsten Reckleben
Apr 14, 2007 05:50
  • APAULT
I wonder what the service is that you offer that I cannot do for myself?

So what is the added value I get for my 1500RMB deposit.. that's a lot of money, more than for a visa service

This is not explained on your website
Apr 14, 2007 08:12
Hi Apault

Quote/
----------
I wonder what the service is that you offer that I cannot do for myself?
----------
/Quote

Most of her customers are businessmen or -women,there problem is simply time.

Others are only tired to search for how to do it.

Your Visatype can be a problem,in the most cities is now a resident permit required,Lisa can do it with any type of visa.

The new Computertest is in Chinese,before it was bilingual.

...and,and...

If you are,for an an example,a pensioner and have time,to search for all and ready all(Translator,Notary,etc.),then it is possible to do it by your self,but the costs are not a big different.

In ShangHai it is cheap,you can get a license for 1500 RMB,but nevertheless Lisa has Customer from there,because you need there a resident permit.

Quote/
----------
.. that's a lot of money, more than for a visa service
----------
/Quote

You can't compare it with a Visaservice.

I don't know from where you are,but will you compare it in your country too?...to get a Visa and to get a Driver License?...I don't think so.

It is a complete new license,not only a translation/change of yours.

A lot of money?...to get a license?..that's the deposit only,because in this moment,when Lisa get all required documents from you she start to apply for and that need money.

Quote/
----------
This is not explained on your website
----------
/Quote

You are right,but that's o.k. so,for marketing reasons,sorry I will not explain here why.

Have a nice sunday!
Apr 14, 2007 18:11
  • APAULT
Thanks for telling us :)
Apr 15, 2007 08:38
  • JABAROOTOO

Thank you Torsten,
You must be related to Lisa to offer so much in defense of our queries

Just a footnote
I recently got my licence for the princly price of Y400 all inclusive.
I won't go into detail about how I passed both the written test and took the required medical. I leave you all to fill in the gaps. Those of you who have been here long enough will have some idea of how it works. Guan Xi I think the locals call it.
Oct 16, 2007 05:17
GUEST29207 Hi JABAROOTOO,
Yes I totally agree with the Guan Xi situation. I've been here in Guangzhou for 3 1/2 years and unfortunately have met anyone with the right Guan Xi to get the licence organised. I've had quote from RMB2500 to 3500. It sort of annoys me that I have to pay the foreigner price price but it seems there is no way around it.:) Anyway, how are you finding driving in China. Should I really just stick to taxi. It does look dauting.:)
Cheers
DD

Oct 16, 2007 10:37
  • GHOST
RMB 400 sounds about right to me, but we did have our Chinese driver friend arrange it for us and take us. He even helped us with the written test! My understanding is that the procedure does differ from city to city though.
Sep 19, 2009 00:08
  • YOYOBOND
Hello
I am James and I have meet a pretty young lady in Zhuhai, I want to come and see her! I do have plans to come and see her but she speaks little English. So I will have to do it buy myself! So what is the name of sereral inexspencive hotels to visit! and where is the nearest airport to fly into! I will be coming from Hawaii. And It want be until next year 2010.
Any information will help me narrow down my search for her!
Thanks
James L.
Post a Reply to: Hi,foreigners take a look here
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code