Menu
Are Contact lens bad for our eyes?
Jan 10, 2010 07:49
GUESTMICELA i wear contacts 24/7.from when i wake to when i fall asleep for over 2 years now ... i am not sure how good or bad it will be in the long term ... i have gotten to a point where i depend on them and hate my glasses with a passion.. i find it hard to put my glasses on for an hour now even ... i am kinda worried it will destroy my eyes .. ? does any1 know if it will ruin my eyes wearing them so much? ?..
Jan 19, 2010 21:53
GUEST37717 lol, if u want to wear contacts go to ur eye doctor and tell u want 2 then they will make some tests on you.
i use contacts and i am 15 years old , so far no problems.... just b sure to take them off beforee u sleep and wash ur hands before u take them out or put them on :O if u follow those rules u will never get such things like that it goes under ur skin...
Jan 28, 2010 18:45
GUEST47171 I can't take anyone seriously when they are making tons of spelling mistakes
Mar 3, 2010 19:55
GUEST72736 I've been wearing contacts for about a year in the U.S. I wear them daily, putting them in in the morning, taking them out at night to soak while I'm sleeping. I use the Acuvue oasis and have no problems. Sleeping with them usually makes them blurry when I wake up, not very fun. But other than that, I'm loving them.
Mar 18, 2010 15:21
GUESTRICKEY I hope i get contacts sooner or later
Apr 4, 2010 12:48
GUEST91158 i have contact and i am 10 but now i am 13 so as long as you keep it clean it ok
May 1, 2010 08:57
  • DAINTY
I wear daily disposable contact lenses for years and they are more comfortable and safe than monthly ones as it feels grainy on the eyes.
May 7, 2010 23:39
GUESTVAL. M I've worn contact lenses for almost a week .
Then I observed after a week red thingy is surrounding my Iris.
But by just getting enough rest it is gone. And my sclera are more whiter which defines it helped my eyes look healthier
May 9, 2010 00:39
  • RAINDROP
Iseldom wear my contact lens unless I have to have my sunglasses on these days. Moreover, I always forget to take them out before going to bed. it is indeed annoying. If there are windy days, i think, you'd better not wear them...
May 13, 2010 19:56
GUESTCHRIS I've been wearing daily disposables for about 2 weeks now. They're great if you don't like wearing glasses. They do start to get uncomfortable for me after about 8 hours though, but that might be because I haven't been wearing them for very long.

One ripped as I was taking it out the other day though. I think I got it all out, but I'm not 100% certain. I've had a very mild discomfort since, but not really any redness to the eye. I'm seeing the optician in a few days, so I'll get him to take a look for me.
Page 6 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Contact lens bad for our eyes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code