Menu
F-22/F-35 is not a myth. Will China's fourth generation fighters surpass?
Mar 12, 2007 21:59
  • JIMMYB
Recently, the Chinese media have frequently exposed China's third generation J-10 fighter, some people were proud of it, some ignored them. They believe that the fourth-generation fighter of United States has emerged. Does the third generation of fighter get any advantages? Especially, the fans of F-22/F-35, not only ignored the J-10, but also treat it as the target of F-22/F-35. First, we can not deny the advanced technology of F-22 and F-35, and also can't refuse the great significance of J-10 to China's aviation and air force. The development of J-10 has brought about a breakthrough in the core technology, and trained a number of highly qualified fighter designers.

J-10 is the third generation of light fighter with the world's advance level. And the most important thing is that it have China's independent intellectual property rights, is the most advanced fighter in the world's four kind of third-generation single fighters. Its comprehensive Performance beyond the "Eagle Lion," "Mirage-2000" and "F16C/D", equal as EF2000. Truely, feeling this kind of pressure, the U.S deploy some F-22 in the military bases of Guam, in order to deter China, maintain technical lead. However, the emergence of J-10 is just the beginning, not the end, more advanced fourth-generation fighter has entered the stage of scientific research. From scientific research flights to equip ,it will take about 10-15 years, I believe that on a certain day in 2015-2020, China's fourth-generation fighter will taken off, hover in the sky.

Mar 12, 2007 22:41
  • CONNY129
Hi,Jimmy;
You must be a super battleplane fan,don't you?
Mar 26, 2007 18:39
  • SANYACHINA
Sure, he is. But I wonder is it useful for the Chinese security to show so many informations in front of everyone. Where is the border of the military secret?
I am wondering.
Mar 26, 2007 19:50
  • BBQQ
All the news from meida are no more military secret~
Mar 27, 2007 03:18
  • SANYACHINA
Good definition, BBQQ! I am worry about it, because I saw some Chinese guys in another forum showing some documents, not linked to some media.Whatever...I hope the military system in China is stable!
Mar 27, 2007 03:49
  • MAY001
O, yes, I have the same feeling, worry. Some of the Chinese are really naive and lack of secrecy.
Mar 27, 2007 21:28
  • FRANKENSTEIN
SANYACHINA

LOL, hah~~

real military secrets of China, not only you don't detect, but also us.
Chinese like connotation, unless forced to,
generally, good thing do not show to anyone, including nationals.
Post a Reply to: F-22/F-35 is not a myth. Will China's fourth generation fighters surpass?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code