Menu
What do you care most while travelling?
Mar 22, 2007 04:17
  • MAY001
Voting is valid from Mar 22, 2007 04:17 to Mar 29, 2007 04:17 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
  4. 0 vote(s)
  5. 0 vote(s)
  6. 1 vote(s)
  7. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Hi all,
I'm sure there are a lot of concerns when one's preparing travelling. For me, safty is the most important thing. What's the most important thing for you?
Mar 22, 2007 10:48
  • ALICEGAO
What I care most is being able to have fun and really explore my destination well. Maybe through communicating with locals and travelling to different places at random. Rather than trusting tour guides who only concentrate on your wallet, nor the routine schedule contains must-see places in other people's eyes.
Mar 22, 2007 12:58
  • MEGHOO
I think the most important to any traveller to any country is their safety.Being able to communiciate with foreigners. Service from hotels,transport services and user friendly airports facalities are also important.Being able to go around by oneself and doing their own thing without guides and being free.
Mar 22, 2007 16:55
  • APAULT
Alicegao must be my twin !
Mar 22, 2007 20:38
  • ALICEGAO
To APAULT,
Hi, my twin brother, since we have so much in common about travelling ideas, how about planning a “family” trip later? just kidding, haha...
Mar 24, 2007 00:14
  • GRIZ326
I hope traveling backpacker style this summer will cost less. Airfare seems a bit less expensive this year, but I am booking in advance.

Last summer, I found food to be a true bargain. Cab fare added up quickly. Hotels around 300 rmb a night - except for my stays in US business traveler's suits...this time I'll stay in backpacker hotels to save money.

Traveling in China is neither a bargain nor lavishly expensive. You could easily spend as much money in Paris or London if you want top shelf amenities. ...but IMO, traveling that way you will surely miss China.

China is now part of the world economy. If you are in major cities, expect standard expenses ... less a small differential.
Post a Reply to: What do you care most while travelling?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code