Menu
RMB is beautiful...
Mar 23, 2007 19:37
  • APAULT
Yes LP, there is plenty of counterfeit or fake money. Fortunately I have only been caught out once. It seems that the best check on the 50 and 100 rmb is the value in the bottom left... if you rotate the note away from you the green 100 changes to a greyer colour. The paper sounds different when you rustle it. UV machines also show up a watermark at the top differently. On the one I have, the watermark of Mao is not so crisp and the serial number is slightlly larger.
Mar 24, 2007 00:45
  • TRAVELDREAM
I got a 100 from the ATM. But when I want to buy something with it, it is refused. Machines can't recognize it. I will try to exchange it with the bank.
Mar 24, 2007 13:03
  • APAULT
Good luck Traveldream, but I don't rate your chances very highly. The bank should have checked them before putting them in the ATM, and they will swear they did!
Mar 26, 2007 00:56
  • MAY001
Yes, Sharif, there are fake money and I think Paul's explaination can help you to distinguish them. I got a 100 and a 50 fake rmb when I was doing my part-time job. But now I'm more careful and less fake money are seen on the market.
Mar 26, 2007 12:19
  • LIONPOWER
I have no experience to get fake money but my friends have and I saw the fake note. Generally where my large transaction. All known people. We have Bank account, so large amount we get from Bank counter.
Yes, we have money detector machine business too.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: RMB is beautiful...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code