Menu
How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Aug 12, 2012 07:38
  • APAULT
Actually, you can legally earn money on an F visa IF the employer is obtaining financing from overseas so that it effectively an overseas business.

And despite cannot (normally) work on an F visa, it is very common and is tolerated to some extent. It depends on the employer (or agent) having the right contacts. True, even so you can be in some (usually small trouble) if a decision is made to tighten up, as happens from time to time.

Oh, and I was employed briefly to work for a national govt dept and a to teach a Party Secretary's son while on a tourist visa.... such is China.
Aug 13, 2012 05:47
GUEST14219 Working on an F visa is risky especially as recent problems in some areas (Beijing and Guangzhou particularly) have resulted in a clamp down on illegals. A foreign teacher working on an F visa was recently fined 1000 yuan, (not a fortune). Deportation with a ban on returning is also likely.
Oct 8, 2012 22:42
GUESTJAD Hello,
i am on a toursitic Visa in china that will expire in few days, they told me i need to go to MAcau to renew my chinese Visa ...
anybody knows the process ( place and documents needed )?

Thank you.
Oct 20, 2012 01:28
  • ENID
Hi JAD, hope this is not too late. You can apply from the Commissioner's Office of the Ministry of China Foreign Affairs in Macao. Prepare your passport and copy, application form, photo. Ticket and hotel reservation are also required if possible.
Dec 9, 2012 21:07
GUESTAJ Hi
I am Australian.How much do i pay CITS for 90-day L tourist visa in Macau?
Thks

AJ
Jan 8, 2013 08:23
GUEST16106 I been in china many times and im a little bit confused because of my previous visa their all L type and my last visa i just get 7days only and before that 15days.And now i want to apply a new visa which is F type because there is a company who invited me to be their translator.Is there a chance that I can get F visa?And what are the document needed?Thank you.
Jan 28, 2013 23:00
GUEST19121 Where are you from?
Feb 28, 2013 12:28
GUEST23715 Hi, Ill be in macao for a couple of days for vacation, and im planning to also spend a day in mainland china.. Can I apply visa in macao?
Mar 5, 2013 02:19
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23715

Hi, Ill be in macao for a couple of days for vacation, and im planning to also spend a day in mainland china.. Can I apply visa in macao?

Where are your from? You can try but I am not sure if you will succeed. If I were you, I would get my visa ready before coming to Macau.
May 10, 2014 00:18
GUEST68162 can i get a chinese tourist visa in macau, irish passport holder

if so how much and is there rush processing available
Page 8 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code