Menu
Old Father Suicide to Support His Daughter's Crazy Dream
Mar 29, 2007 04:28
  • FAERIEQUEENE
I saw her interview on TV last nite, it's a woman from Lanzhou. No doubt she needs a psychiatrist. i think she even doesnt realise she lost her dad! It's also said that her dad has huge debt for those trips, that's probably the reason why he killed himself

Amazing chaps who blame responsibility on others

Mar 29, 2007 05:01
  • CHRISWAUGHBJ
Tragedy? Sad? No way! The girl is insane and her parents should have done something to stop this a long time ago. Does Andy Lau have any obligation? Absolutely not. This girl and her parents brought all this trouble on themselves. Now they have a huge debt to face. Really, people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

And Andy Lau is absolutely right to refuse to meet such people.
Mar 29, 2007 15:22
  • SANYACHINA
"What a sad story!!

A 30 years old girl crazy for Andy Lau, a famous Hong Kong singer and actor, for over 13 years, finally saw her idolt in HK last Sunday. However, her old father jumped into the sea on the next day, because his daughter didn't get any special treatment by Andy Lau. The old father left a letter and said that it is Andy Lau who force him to dead, and he said Andy Lau have to see his daughter again cos his death."

What a ABNORMAL story!

1. Andy Lau is a product of the mass ad. In my personal opinion HE IS NOT SPECIAL AND UNIQUE!
The unique are :

-Li Xiao Long (Bruce Lee)
-Li Lian Jie (Jet Li)
-Cheng Long (Jackie Chan). No one can copy them. But everyone, almost everyone is able to act Andy Lau's roles and to sing his songs.

2. I am not impressed of Andy Lau, BUT I THINK THAT HE IS NT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!
This father can do whatever he like :

-To suicide
-Do not suicide
-To drink
-To eat
-To defecate
-To play chess
-To run
-To kill a cat
-To kill 500 people, etc.

AND WHAT? Later he will say - "I did it because of the Andy Lau's behaviour?" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Andy Lau CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for the PRIVATE DECISIONS of the people.
Andy Lau CAN NOT MEET EVERY GIRL WHO DECIDE TO MEET HIM (At least, may be, his wife or girl-friend or lover - I don't know what he have now and I DON'T WANT TO KNOW- probably wil be not agree her husband/bf/lover to meet these kind of young girls!

I said!
Mar 29, 2007 15:27
  • SANYACHINA
"The daughter had a dream about Andy Lau in her 15th, and then became a crazy fans of him. She didn't go to school, didn't work and didn't have any boyfriend since then."

DO NOT GO TO SHCOOL BECAUSE LOVE SOMEONE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!? WHAT IS THE CONNECTION?! NO LOGIC!!! I AM A CRAZY FAN OF ZHANG ZI YI, BUT I DO MY OBLIGATIONS GOOD :):):):):):):):):):) And my father do not plan to suicide if she do not say "Hello" to me! :):):):):):)

"At first, her parents against her crazy action but finally have no other ways to release her."

NO OTHER WAY? C'MON! IN CHINA ARE WORKING A LOT OF GOOD PSYCHIATRIC CLINIC AND HOSPITALS!

"So her parents began to support their daughter by sold their apartment, borrowed other's money and her father's retirement pay."

WOW-WOW-WOW! WHAT FOR???

"At last, the old father even wanted to sell his kidney to raise money for his daughter."

MAYBE IT WAS A GENETICAL, MENTAL PROBLEM IN THIS FAMILY? DNA?...
Mar 29, 2007 15:28
  • SANYACHINA
"I read the story in the Shenzhen Daily online today and though how sad it was:("

Dear friend, it is not sad. It is abnormal.
Mar 29, 2007 15:31
  • SANYACHINA
"It is said that the family has been to Beijing twice and HK fourth to meet Andy Lau. But only the last time the daughter met Andy Lau and took photo with him. Last Sunday, the daughter came to the Fan's Club of Andy Lau to watch Andy Lau's perform and play games with him. The daughter even got the chance to take photo with Andy. However, her old father jumped into sea on the next day morning and left the letter to censure Andy Lau's ignorance to her daughter's tens of years hardship. Also, he hoped that HK administrator can take care of his daughter and his wife in the furture.

The daughter and the mother are even too poor to bury the father! But the daughter still want to see Andy Lau again and she alleged that it is the father's will that she should do so."

Oh, yes, now we can be sure - a genetical mental ill...
Mar 29, 2007 15:33
  • SANYACHINA
"I saw her interview on TV last nite, it's a woman from Lanzhou. No doubt she needs a psychiatrist. i think she even doesnt realise she lost her dad! It's also said that her dad has huge debt for those trips, that's probably the reason why he killed himself

Amazing chaps who blame responsibility on others"

THIS IS A WISE OPINION!!! YOU ARE SO SMART!
Mar 29, 2007 15:34
  • SANYACHINA
"Tragedy? Sad? No way! The girl is insane and her parents should have done something to stop this a long time ago. Does Andy Lau have any obligation? Absolutely not. This girl and her parents brought all this trouble on themselves. Now they have a huge debt to face. Really, people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

And Andy Lau is absolutely right to refuse to meet such people."

ANOTHER WISE AND SMART PERSON!
Mar 29, 2007 20:18
  • ELLEN77
This is really a tragedy, The girl is absolutely abnormal. Her mother should advise her not to do that and the others. OR another tragedy may happen again.
Of course Andy Lau is not to blame for it. Maybe from the point of virtueness, Andy Lau should try to help the girl to deliver out of the trouble. But for the safety, a psychologist can be involved.
Mar 29, 2007 20:45
  • MAY001
The mother said her daughter has no problem. All the problem was caused by Andy Lau. It is him who didn't reply the daughter's letter for so many years. It is him who didn't make an arrangement to meet the daughter. It is him who let the daughter 'lose face' and the father lost life!

Sigh, I have nothing to say to these funny words!
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Old Father Suicide to Support His Daughter's Crazy Dream
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code