Menu
Transportation from Beihai to Halong (Vietnam)
May 28, 2009 06:41
GUEST40142 I just wonder if there is any means of transportation from Lhasa to Hanoi (Vietnam) overland. I have heard we can take train to Beijing and then to Nanning and then bus to Hanoi? Is it correct? I am a travel agent from Nepal ( www.gurkhaencounters.com) and also looking for some Chinese agent who can help us with our inquiry for our client's trip to China.
May 30, 2009 20:38
  • ELLYSE
Going to Beijing would be stupid, look on a map for goodness sakes. Take train Lhasa -- Guangzhou, another train Guangzhou -- Nanning and then train/bus Nanning -- Hanoi.
May 27, 2010 05:11
GUESTCARAMEL Hi! Hope any of you may assist me as I'm traveling to Hanoi-Sapa Vietnam by this coming July for a week then planning to go to Shanghai China after. Is there any train, bus or ferry available that travels to Shanghai from Hanoi or Sapa Vietnam? Hope you may guide me. Thank you so much!
May 28, 2010 23:35
  • ELLYSE
There's no direct transport between Shanghai and Hanoi/Sapa, except Shanghai -- Hanoi flights which aren't too cheap. If you go by overland transport you'll have to change in Nanning at the very least.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Transportation from Beihai to Halong (Vietnam)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code