Menu
CCTV 9?
Mar 14, 2008 23:10
  • LIONPOWER
Mr. Yousuf,
As you attending Canton fair and Textiles & Garments in Phase I (April 15-20, 2008) (Liuhua Complex) is your main item, so no need to search interpreter in this forum. During fair so many interpreter just out side the Liuhua Complex which are unregister by the fair authority, that's not a problem if you can handle them. If you wants register interpreter, also available there but expensive.

Mar 15, 2008 00:28
  • YOUSUF
Thanks, for your suggestion. I really appreciate it.
I would only hire a professional interpreter who is fluent in English and with good references.
Someone that is honest and can help us on regular basis to look after our shipments and inspection as well on a regular basis.
How do I find a register Interpreter, who is also familiar with Textile industry?
Mar 16, 2008 01:26
  • LIONPOWER
The Interpretation Service Center (ISC) is a subsidiary organization of the Foreign Affairs Office of the Canton Fair. In order to provide good service to our visitors and exhibitors , it recruits foreign language students and professionals from famous universities and institutes in Beijing and Guangzhou, who are majored in English, French, Arabic, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Thai. For English language, the service charge ranges from RMB 400 to 550 per day per interpreter, and for other languages, from RMB 500 to 650 per day per interpreter.

Contact Information
To reserve interpretation service, please contact the ISC in advance.
Venue: the 3rd floor, Trading Building, which is to the east of the Gate 1 of the Canton Fair
Tel: 86-20-86667291 26080496 26080423
Fax: 86-20-83335880
Mar 16, 2008 01:39
  • LIONPOWER
"Someone that is honest and can help us on regular basis to look after our shipments and inspection as well on a regular basis."
For this you can think two way:-
01. Skilled one.
02. Entry level

Skilled one:- When you are selecting a skilled people (Boys/girls) need a reference from a well known person as you wishing to hand over your all duties. If he /she work politely, then no problem, if he/she drive your different way then may risk for you as he /she skilled & will cheat you skilled way.
Entry Level: You can select a student just release from university, From my practical experience, major Chinese students are innocent. You can teach and trained them as per your requirement. Hope they can perform you duty.
Mar 16, 2008 11:24
  • YOUSUF
Many thanks for your suggestions. I agree student will be a better choice. My son recently graduated from University
and will work very well with student on a long term relation.
You are a great help. God bless you.
People like you make a difference in this world.
Keep up the good work.
All the best.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: CCTV 9?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code