Menu
Jobs for english speakers in Hangzhou
Apr 3, 2007 19:11
  • LURVEBUGXXX
I'm only in Hangzhou for 2 months to study Chinese but I'm low on funds so I was wondering what types of jobs there could be around for me and how good my Chinese would have to be...
Apr 3, 2007 19:45
  • MAY001
2 months? Maybe tutor is a better choice.
Apr 3, 2007 19:46
  • ROSEKNIGHT
I am not Hangzhou local, but to be an English teacher is the most common way, I think.
and your students can communicate with you in English in free time.

if you are in Xi'an I may help!haha~~~~~
Apr 3, 2007 20:00
  • COLAIDO
have u teached before in your country,in my opion theaching is not a easy work for a unprepared guys.
whatever, it should be easy to find a job in china, cus chinese love to learn english
Apr 3, 2007 20:52
  • ELLEN77
Hi maybe you can also try the tourist guide to the foreigners, since Hangzhou is such a toursit city. But maybe the infornation about tourist scenic spot is demanded.
Apr 3, 2007 22:51
  • COLAIDO
any guid in china need a licence.
Apr 4, 2007 10:37
  • APAULT
Look for a privately run language centre, many have advertisements outside their premises in English. Otherwise ask Chinese students as they will often know. Or search on 'Hangzhou Teach English' or something like that and look for these private centres. They may be able to offer work. You will probably be working illegally .....though I was once told you can do work like this for up to one month.
Dec 16, 2007 00:58
GUESTDANISH Dear Guider,
I am Danish native of pakistan. But i am working in wuxi, china since 3 months as an English teacher in high school. I have 2 years teaching experience in pakistan. I want to find work in any city of china. Need your guidance please.
Regards Danish.
Post a Reply to: Jobs for english speakers in Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code