Menu
Best way from Shanghai to Ningbo
Jun 28, 2009 00:28
GUEST11292 im a chinese massage fan, is there places in shanghai and ningbo to do massages?
Jun 28, 2009 03:36
  • ELLYSE
Yes, of course.
Aug 21, 2009 11:24
GUEST65104 Hello,
I will arrive to Ningbo Airport on 29.Aug.2009 at 15:00h.

That will be my first time in China.

Can you please tell me what is the fastest way I can get from Shanghai airport to Ningbo?

Is there any airplane? On what time does it flyght? How much will Taxi cost? Is there any FAST train from Shanghai to Ningbo?

Than you very much for your time.
Aug 22, 2009 10:13
  • ELLYSE
Are you arriving at Shanghai airport (which one?) or Ningbo airport? If Shanghai, are you arriving at Hongqiao (SHA) or Pudong (PVG)?
"Fastest" would be to splurge on a direct airport transfer, actually. I do have a regular driver, if you need one, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
The Shanghai -- Ningbo flights depart from Hongqiao, and even if the flight itself is short and not delayed, there's the extra couple of hours needed for check-in and security etc.
No fast (D) train to Ningbo. The bus is actually faster, taking about 2.5 hours from Shanghai South train station.
Nov 1, 2009 06:56
GUEST25124 Hello Ellyse,

I am planning a trip to Ningbo from Shanghai at 16 Nov 2009. Going through your information, you have indicated that taking the bus to Ningbo would probably be better. However, I have some questions for you:

Is Shanghai South train Station are the only location I can take the bus.
Is there any bus I can take from Pudong Airport to Ningbo.
If I need to buy the air ticket, how much would you think it would be and where can I buy it from. It seem that I try a few web site, it always not available.

I am from Singapore. Thank you in advance

William

Nov 20, 2009 13:06
GUEST25634 I am confused. I know there are buses from South Station to Ningbo but are they are direct buses from Pudong to Ningbo?
Nov 20, 2009 13:07
GUEST25634 I'm sorry but my last message may have been spelled wrong. I meant to ask if there was a bus directly from Pudong to Ningbo. I know there are buses from South Station but it would be convenient to get a bus directly from the airport.

Thank you.
Dec 20, 2009 07:10
  • ELLYSE
Sorry, too late to help you out. Just wanted to say that there're no long-distance buses from Pudong airport to Ningbo. If there was that easy solution I would've said so to everyone asking that very same question! Why would I purposely tell everyone otherwise? So that Shanghai taxi drivers can get more business?! Go to Shanghai South long-distance bus station.
Mar 1, 2010 00:36
GUESTTHANT SYN how long it take to ningbo from shanghai by bus.Which one is faster to ningbo train or bus.
with thanks
Mar 14, 2010 07:06
GUEST57158 What's the travelling hour & fare of domastic flight and bus from shanghai to ningbo
Please advise thank you
Page 4 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Best way from Shanghai to Ningbo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code