Menu
Best way from Shanghai to Ningbo
May 19, 2010 10:46
GUESTDIA what's the best way to travel from ningbo to hubei
thanks
May 19, 2010 20:32
  • ELLYSE
Ningbo is a city, Hubei is a province. Where in Hubei province are you going to? Wuhan city, Yichang city, or somewhere else?
Jun 2, 2010 03:26
GUEST46846 i am from india , now in Ningbo, want to go to shanghai today or tomarrow. my mobile no.in china is 13522570541 The sim bought in Beijjing.
Jun 2, 2010 20:31
  • ELLYSE
Erm, so???
Jun 7, 2010 02:16
GUEST18112 Hello,
I want to go Ningbo from Shanghai. Can you please let me know from where I can get this BUS and how to get there from Pudong airport.

Thank you,
Jun 7, 2010 11:55
  • ELLYSE
This has been repeated MANY times already, people just don't read.
Shanghai -- Ningbo buses leave from Shanghai South long-distance bus station.
You can get to Shanghai South long-distance bus station from Pudong airport by airport shuttle no.7, taxi, airport transfer, metro, Maglev+metro, Maglev+taxi etc.
If you've any more questions, email to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Jul 13, 2010 17:45
GUESTSTANNARD I'm exploring a possible family trip around Shanghai/Ningpo/Shaoxing/etc in October 2011. (We grew up in the area in the 30s & 40s)

Is it possible to hire a car&driver or minibus&driver by the day or week for the duration of the trip?

What is the likely range of costs? Are the driver's expenses and accommodations normally included or extra, and how are they arranged?

Are there other unscheduled costs, such as tips, tolls, etc to consider in budgeting for the trip?

Also, have you any information on traveling from Japan to Shanghai by overnight sleeper ferry, and where the ferries debark in Shanghai?

R.E. Stannard Jr.
Jul 13, 2010 23:16
GUESTASDFSFV
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSTANNARD View Post

I'm exploring a possible family trip around Shanghai/Ningpo/Shaoxing/etc in October 2011. (We grew up in the area in the 30s & 40s)

Is it possible to hire a car&driver or minibus&driver by the day or week for the duration of the trip?

What is the likely range of costs? Are the driver's expenses and accommodations no...

one day roundtrip from shanghai to ningbo, it coat me rmb1500, everything included. i.e. tolls, driver payment, and fuel.
Jul 25, 2010 02:12
GUEST57166 Hi!

Do you have the train and bus timetables for the Shanghai-Ningbo trips and Ningbo-Shanghai trips?

Thanks!
Jul 27, 2010 01:05
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST57166

Hi!

Do you have the train and bus timetables for the Shanghai-Ningbo trips and Ningbo-Shanghai trips?

Thanks!

you can check [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/display.asp?tp=1&to1=Ningbo&from1=shanghai&tstop=&trainno1=]Shanghai-Ningbo Train[/tcgurl]here.

Bus:
Shanghai Long-Distance General Bus Station: the bus from Shanghai to Ningbo departe every hour from 0750 to 1700.
There are also many buses to ningbo at shanghai south coach station, Xujiahui Bus Station, Hengfeng road bus station, etc. Duration is about 3 hours. Ticket is rmb99.
Page 6 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Best way from Shanghai to Ningbo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code