Menu
Tell us spams here!
May 16, 2007 20:53
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi Traveldream,
Thanks for reporting it to us! I also have got this boring msg. It must be another spam.
I have blocked his username anyway.
Smile
Siva : )
May 19, 2007 08:43
  • DAVEC
Some spam that has come through to my message box from blessing77.

Dearest one,

I'm sending you a special greeting which I hope you will accept with warm heart and I know this mail may get to you as a suprise, I decided to write you after going through your profile, I like it, if you don't mind I will like to know you better.
Feel free to send me an email now, on my private mail address so that I can be able to tell you more about myself, which I believe you will find interesting.
Contact me through my direct email address,
yahoo.fr|blessingakigakj12

Expecting to hear from you soonest.
blessing
May 20, 2007 01:27
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear DAVEC,

We have already locked BLESSING77 and thanks for reporting!

Cheers
May 21, 2007 01:08
  • ALICEGAO
new sick evil ppl here keeps on sending spams:

BLESSING77, 2007-05-16 11:58:19 GMT-5

Dearest one,

I'm sending you a special greeting which I hope you will accept with warm heart and I know this mail may get to you as a suprise, I decided to write you after going through your profile, I like it, if you don't mind I will like to know you better.
Feel free to send me an email now, on my private mail address so that I can be able to tell you more about myself, which I believe you will find interesting.
Contact me through my direct email address,

Expecting to hear from you soonest.
blessing
Jun 12, 2007 17:03
  • DAVEC
some spam from alanmo? i seemed to have been lucky and got 2 in my mailbox.
Summary:
I'm taking this prospect to write to you on the subject of my late client who was working as an engineer for Sol Verdes S.A. here in Span.Unfortunately,on 17th of June 2001 at about 01:19,my client was involved in a road accident along Ronda de Dalt in Barcelona.Sorrowfully, he and his family lost their lives. Since this incident,we have tried to contact his relatives but we have not been successful.As his former accountant,I'm making this last attempt to reach you to seek your consent to apply for claim as his next of kin since you both have the same last names.By doing this,his balance with us will be paid to you either in cash arrangement or by bank wire transfer whichever is most favorably to you.If you are intrested please contact me: yahoo.com|alanmo2007
Alan
Jun 12, 2007 19:47
  • TRAVELDREAM
I also received this message from Alan. "since you both have the same last names" Davec, so we also have the same last name?! haha~~~
Jun 12, 2007 21:18
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dears,
I will have a check of this member and deal with this problem as soon as possible.
Thanks
Siva : )
Jun 14, 2007 02:02
  • DAVEC
How about we go round there and break some fingers so they cant send anymore spam, maybe too harsh?? hehe
Jul 3, 2007 19:26
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi Siva,

Re: RONALD205NC

I think the username above is a spammer. He has posted a link in our forum that takes us to a TT website where he has also registered as a new user. His link is about Christianity and the Bible and sharing his message. Completely unrelated to travel in China (and TT racing).

If not a spammer, it's aggressive religious advertising... and I'm not sure there's much difference.

Could you take a look ?

Jul 3, 2007 19:56
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Thanks Lemoncactus!
I have deleted his post and will keep on watching over him.
Thanks again!
Siva
Page 2 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell us spams here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code