Menu
Tell Others Your Travel Traps here!
Sep 24, 2015 04:23
  • CAROLLBERT
When facing a great deal of China travel agents, it is easy for tourists to fall into some travel traps such as fake or low-quality tour services, insufficient time and shopping traps. In order to avoid these traps as much as possible, we suggest you choose a qualified travel agent like TravelChinaGuide.com with large-scale and standardized administration.
Last edited by CAROLLBERT: Sep 24, 2015 04:24
Jan 28, 2016 00:32
  • KONECTIME
When facing a great deal of China travel agents, it is easy for tourists to fall into some travel traps such as fake or low-quality tour services, insufficient time and shopping traps. In order to avoid these traps as much as possible, we suggest you choose a qualified travel agent with large-scale and standardized administration. Here are some typical traps for your reference:

We found many Chinese travel agencies claiming they were established in 1950's on their websites, is this true or not?

Answer: This is an absolute cheating. Chinese government did not grant their permission for the establishment of any travel agency until Deng Xiaoping's opening door policy in 1978.

I have been able to identify fake travel agency via a website - KonecTime. It was really useful when I have traveled to China
Mar 18, 2016 08:03
  • A4AHMEDABAD
Its depends upon the place you are. Its up to take care of ourself. Before going anywhere know the place and its condition before travelling.
Apr 12, 2016 23:54
  • RIAARORA
Helo Guys!!
Hope you all well..
I am new here
Jun 16, 2016 03:14
  • AMURIAT
Sorry Alice,

Its bad for tourism fraternity to became con people iam very disappointed with such acts but thanks that we have got place to air out our complains and it will make the better of travel services. if i may say the best guide or person is some one who accepts complains and acts for change for the better of the services.

We need to remove feelings and accept to learn from our mistakes, iam a Ugandan by nationality a tour operator and i always find my self good to associate with fellow people who have common interest like me and passion for travel.

Travel industry is a sensitive industry to any negative impact but if correct gains very fast and does not follow the past. Once more iam very gland for this forum that iam a member and a person who takes china as our home, i normally come for shopping in China, the relationship between china and Uganda is very good and i pray we continue working together for the better of tourism in the world.

for any travel needs to Uganda iam available all times
God bless
Jun 16, 2016 07:55
  • LISABAKER
Places like museums that don't accept foreign currency, or do that at higher rate that normal.
Sep 5, 2016 01:38
  • SARAH_T
What a great discussion! thanks for sharing your travel traps
Nov 13, 2016 20:32
GUEST17250 I been to china and find it is difficult to call a taxi.Sometimes the driver may cheat you a lot of money. Tip:you could buy a sim card on amazon,and you could use it to book ticket or call a "DIDI"(the trusted taxi in china,needing to call it by phone)
Jan 13, 2017 02:27
  • DDOLORES
yes, i cheated by the tour guided in china once
Feb 6, 2017 00:23
GUEST80144 Yes right. When i called a taxi, he left the meter on 15. He did not reset. When asked, he talk chinese so could not understand. Then he drove me away from my itinerary. Only this misadventure on my first trip.
Page 19 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tell Others Your Travel Traps here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code